Bonus chapter

I'm bored, why not.

♥♥♥♥♥
Yugyeom exit from toilet done do his business. He then want to pass room that youngjae and jaebeom in but hear someone screaming. Yugyeom got curious. Did jaebeom hurt youngjae?

Yugyeom put his ear near door, hearing it.

"Cum for me, baby"

"What's that?" yugyeom mumble. He running to living room where jinyoung is talking with jackson.

"Nyoungie!"

Jinyoung stop talking with jackson focus on yugyeom. "Yes love?"

"What meaning of cum?"

Jackson choked on air, jinyoung pat jackson back. Jinyoung massage his temple.

"Wait here okay" jinyoung smiling and then went to room where jaebeom and youngjae be.

"For fuck sake if you two is still loud i will cut two of you your cock and give to dogs eat!" jinyoung knock on door hard.

"Jinyoung hyung!" youngjae running out to jinyoung naked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I want choco shake!" yugyeom whined, stomp his feet, plushies is everywhere.

"I'm your peach" jinyoung said while eating peach.

"But i don't like peach. I want choco shake" yugyeom crossed his arm pouted.

"So that's mean you don't like my peach too"

Yugyeom is speechless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yugyeom you know where baby coming from?" jackson asked. Bambam with judging face, why should jackson ask that question.

"Yes, sex between parents. I go to school."

"Yea right, yugyeom go to school boi" bambam replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~

"Yugyeom ah what are you like to do?" mark ask.

"I like to smack jinyoung hyung butt."

♥♥♥♥♥♥
Okay, just that in my mind. ~