05

Yugyeom looking at his hand, sighed and begin to tell. " i'm from orphans my parents died when i was 5 years old. Since i came to orphans i get bullied with some people same age as me. Because i was there...., " yugyeom feel hesitate but he continued, " they treatening me not to came back to orphancare and yea they bring me there and left me alone. " have tears on yugyeom eyes. Jinyoung cupped yugyeom cheek " it's okay hun don't cry i will take care of you. You don't have tell more okay. " jinyoung caressing yugyeom hair. "By the way, mind i know your age? "

"20 years" yugyeom shyly said.

"Aww so cute! Call me hyung i'm older than you. " jinyoung pinched yugyeom cheek hard that make yugyeom whined. Jinyoung let go and laugh. "Sorry "

Yugyeom rubbed his cheek, pouted. Jinyoung chuckle. "Weekend i off day we can buy you some clothes and other things " yugyeom eyes shined, finally he got new clothes. Yugyeom played with his finger and jinyoung sees that. "What the matter? "

"Urm i don't have money " yugyeom still playing with his finger. Jinyoung smiled, "it's okay i pay it for you hm. "

"Thank you hyung. " yugyeom smiled at the same time he feel shy, he doesn't know why.

"You goes to work tomorrow? "

"Yea, just on weekend i have off day but sometimes i go to working cause at home i didn't do anything, beside i prefer do work at works place. Don't worry before i left i cook. "

Jinyoung is hard working, his friends keep saying that he overworked but he just shurgh it off. He didn't mind cause he love to work and have own self money jinyoung don't want to be burden to his parents. He didn't like to use his parents money. Other than overworked his mom told him to find lover so at this time he don't go home he just calling his mom.

"Hyung, do you have milk or choco milk? " yugyeom grab hem of jinyoung t-shirt, rubbed his left eyes. Why this boy too cute to handle.

"I don't have choco milk but maybe i have some milk. " jinyoung getting up and headed to kitchen. Yugyeom just waiting at couch. Jinyoung came back with cup of milk he give the milk to yugyeom. Yugyeom happily grab it and drank.

"Hyung can i sleep with you tonight? "

Is winter season now, being outside really cold. Beside he can't let the younger sleep at couch everyday. Jinyoung simply nodded. That night yugyeom comfortable sleep with jinyoung.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bambam jamming some music when he see youngjae already home, youngjae take out his coat and hanging at chair. "So how your dinner or date? " bambam asked.

"It's not a date it just dinner. " youngjae rolled his eyes. Bambam focus was on his phone but he knows youngjae rolled his eyes at him. Bambam hummed.

"Do you want coffee bam? "

"Yes sure. "

Youngjae goes to kitchen and make coffee.

"Youngjae i'm off tomorrow "

"Hm, your shift? "

"Start evening ? I don't know let me check again. "

"Do you want me to send you tomorrow? "

"Nahh it's okay, jaebeom send me. " youngjae came with two mug of coffee. He give to bambam.

"What a sweet couple. " bambam made dramatic face. Youngjae jokingly slap bambam arm. Bambam let out a snort and take a sip of coffee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was morning, yugyeom wake up without jinyoung beside him. He already left. After take a shower yugyeom just pick random clothes to wear. Almost everything smell like peaches. Gosh this guy really like peach that much? Yugyeom thought. Yugyeom eating cereal and drank all the milk left. "No choco milk" he mumbled. Well alone day again in the house.

Don't forget to vote and comment. 💚