09

As yugyeom wish jinyoung stay at home today, he quickly go to grab his paperwork from office and jinyoung didn't expect that his boss let him work at home.

Jinyoung attention full on his laptop, while yugyeom watching frozen movie on other jinyoung's laptop, hugging plushie.

Yugyeom getting bored when the movie finish. Closed the laptop, looking at jinyoung. Well now yugyeom think jinyoung is too overworked or too obsess that jinyoung can't left even at home.

Yugyeom goes to beside jinyoung. "Hyung" yugyeom tugging jinyoung right arm. Jinyoung only humm. "Hyunggg" yugyeom cheek puffed.

"Yes? " jinyoung still focus on work.

"Play with me, plewse "

"Yugyeom, i'm busy go play with your plushie "

"I want play with you " yugyeom whined. Yugyeom keep begging.

"Gosh can you just shut up! I busy don't you see. "

Yugyeom was startled, well he made jinyoung angry. Yugyeom goes to guest room and crying. Jinyoung sighed, swipe his hair to back, stood up and go to where yugyeom was.

Jinyoung peek his head looking for the younger, seeing yugyeom crying beside bed corner jinyoung enter the room. Yugyeom really crying like a child that got scold by his mom. Jinyoung with guilty feeling kneeling down, pat yugyeom head. "Honey....i'm sorry " seeing yugyeom like this make him worse to scold the younger. He know that yugyeom so sensitive jinyoung so dumb. Jinyoung didn't get the response so he hugged yugyeom. "I'm sorry okay" kissed top of yugyeom head. They both stay like that before fall asleep. Jinyoung hand wrapped around yugyeom body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yugyeom woke up and it's already dark outside. He exit the room, rubbed eyes. Then he smell something good, food yea food. So sudden yugyeom feel hungry, he cutely running to the kitchen there was jinyoung prepare the table for dinner the dished make yugyeom mouth watering.

Yugyeom still feel scared to approach jinyoung because the evening accident. Yugyeom hate getting scold. Yugyeom just wacthing until jinyoung notice him.

"Oh you awake already. Come let's eat. "

Yugyeom startled at jinyoung voice that make him hide behind wall. Jinyoung weird at the younger sudden action. "Yugyeom....come here why were you hiding. "

Jinyoung came to yugyeom, he looked that yugyeom scared. Jinyoung simply take yugyeom hand and bring him to dining table.

"Don't be scared. I sorry if make you scare. Come on sit"

Yugyeom hesitant sat across jinyoung. Jinyoung was regret what he do to the younger today. He will never be mad at yugyeom. They both start to eat in silent. Yugyeom most enjoy the food. He really love jinyoung cooking.

"Yugyeom, this weekend i have bbq party and my friends wanna met you. "

"Friends!!? Did he just said friends "

Yugyeom is freak out.

Don't forget to vote and comment. 💚
Stay healthy.