19

Yugyeom with youngjae and jaebeom going mall to shopping. Finally youngjae had off day so he can go out with yugyeom and buy him something he likes. Yugyeom feeling excited when youngjae called him and told want to take him out. Youngjae already ask jinyoung permission.

Yugyeom bring his mini bag, on mini bag has mark keychain hanging and doll. Youngjae squel and fanboying seeing that. The younger is so cute. Cute fanboy of mark. Youngjae and yugyeom walk hand in hand while jaebeom was behind them following.

Jaebeom cooed seeing that. Youngjae really like yugyeom, beside they fast to be best friends. They both really get the chemistry. Jaebeom smiled and take photo both of them.

"Yugyeom what you want to buy?" youngjae asked, see many shops.

"I want buy many plushie and big big plushie" yugyeom eyes sparkling when he say that. He can imagine that his room no he mean jinyoung's room full with plushie. Yugyeom paradise.

Youngjae giggle and pinch yugyeom cheek. "Aww hyung it hurt" yugyeom rubbed his now red cheeks.

They enter at full of softie things shop. Yugyeom full of excitement. Yugyeom running cutely there and here. Seeing the shelf full with cute things.

Jaebeom and youngjae were at other side, pick thing youngjae want. Yugyeom at plushie section. Put all plushie he want in trolley. Yugyeom saw a big rabbit plushie running closer, left the trolley there. Yugyeom grab the rabbit, cute giggle left from his mouth. His cheek goes puffy, smile grew widder.

"Yugyeom ah are you done?" jaebeom were calling him.

But yugyeom was in to see the rabbit plushie. He don't know why he so obsessed with plushie. Since he child, yugyeom really loved plushie. His life deepen on plushie when he was at orphancare.

Jaebeom ruffling yugyeom hair, since the younger was spacing out. Youngjae were behind jaebeom. Yugyeom turned his back to look who is it. He smiled, make a cute face. Yugyeom showed the plushie.

"Ofcourse you can have it"

Yugyeom now go to his trolley. "Really hyung, all this?"

Jaebeom nodded. "I love you!" yugyeom pull his trolley to counter. Rarely for yugyeom to say love to someone new. But he really loves jinyoung friends. All of them take a good care to him like jinyoung do.

Jaebeom heart melt hearing that. While youngjae smile all time. "Come on love. The cutie so excited to brought all his friends to home."

All of them was 7 plushie total include the big one. Yugyeom hugged the big one, he want to hold it. After done they went to food court for eat lunch.

Jinyoung calling him during lunch since jinyoung was on lunch too. Yugyeom missed his hyung. He told jinyoung to come home early because yugyeom buy jinyoung his favorite stuff. They spend more time at mall, yugyeom buying same hoodie want to wear it with jinyoung.

Yugyeom choose pale blue for him and peach color for jinyoung. Yugyeom was in struggle to bring all the plushie so jaebeom helped him.

Yugyeom give kissed cheek to youngjae and jaebeom, thanks for bring him out today. Yugyeom feel really happy. Today his day, he never feel this before.

Yugyeom put all the things at living room and went to the kitchen, drink some choco milk. Wipe his mouth he go back to living, smiling. Yugyeom take all the plushie new and old to jinyoung's room. He want to make want he wanna do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinyoung arrived at house with exhausted, he had many work today. Going up and down all running over. He can't feel his legs. Jinyoung sighed after he enter the cod house. Yugyeom straight up after he hear sound of door. He smiled, jinyoung is back from work.

Yugyeom running out from room and hug the male. Jinyoung first shocked, out of sudden but he still hug yugyeom back. Yugyeom hide his face at crook of jinyoung neck. Inhale his scent even have sweat he don't care.

"Honey i'm sticky." jinyoung laughed. Yugyeom mumble some hum he won't let go.

"Okay, i want to see what you buying for me" jinyoung patted yugyeom back. They walk to living room clinging each other. Jinyoung gived wet kisses on yugyeom face as the younger doesn't won't let him go. Yugyeom giggles.

Jinyoung sat on couch, while waiting for yugyeom to pick his present. "Nyoungie!" yugyeom rough sat beside jinyoung make him bounce a bit. Yugyeom give cute bag to jinyoung.

Jinyoung with heart full with love, take it. Yugyeom was so sweet to him. Jinyoung open the bag and take out the thing inside. Jinyoung heart awwed seeing it. It was peach squishy, also keychain and scent of peach aroma. The bottle is like from crystal was cute and beautiful.

"Do you like it?" yugyeom smile excitely. Looking at his hyung admire his present.

"I love it baby" jinyoung kissed yugyeom head, make yugyeom blush. Now time for jinyoung goes to his room. Well yugyeom was giggle make jinyoung looking at him weird. "What honey?"

"Ah nothing" again he giggle. Jinyoung shake his head and went to his room. Once he open the door. His heart skipped, eyes widened. Like is this real? His room full with plushie. Like half of his room. Jinyoung room not to big and just less things can add.

But now his room is full with plushie. Half beside his room and big rabbit plushie was on his bed. Yugyeom hug jinyoung from back, clingy. "Hyungie jaebeom pay me all the plushie today." so that was the younger going out today to buy more plushie.

"Come here" jinyoung cupped yugyeom face and kissed his cheek longer make yugyeom whined but he love it.

"You so cute very cute you know." jinyoung put his back down, ready to take shower.

"I love you nyoungie" yugyeom smiled. Madly blushed. Jinyoung looked at yugyeom with adore. His love for yugyeom falling deep every day.

"Hyung take shower quickly i'm hungry" yugyeom pouted. Jinyoung chuckled and went to bathroom.

♡♡♡♡♡
I know my story getting boring. But i still update, appreciate it.
Enjoy reading ~