07

Yugyeom put everything he want to trolly and jinyoung will put back if he thinks yugyeom won't use or eat it. Sometime jinyoung get caught for doing that and yugyeom will whined.

But jinyoung manage to control the younger. They done buying yugyeom clothes and now they buying some ingredients for cooking, snacks and etc. Jinyoung doesn't want to running of money and pretty well don't want to wasted.

He still remember the younger messed his bed, at first he was angry but jinyoung keep control, yugyeom was so sensitive so he can't be mad at the younger. He clean up instead.

Jinyoung pull the trolly while yugyeom  was beside him , sudden yugyeom sees plushie section. Full of plushie, small to the biggest one. Yugyeom eyes was sparkling and he smile wide. "Hyungggg! I want plushie" yugyeom pulled jinyoung sleeve while his other hand pointed to plushie section.

"No, you can't. Look our trolly full now. " jinyoung saying still keep his voice soft as he can. Jinyoung begin to walk away. Yugyeom pouted and stomp his feet. "But i wanttt plushieeee" he whined . "Please please pretty please. "

But jinyoung just ignore him. Yugyeom sat there, crossed arm while pouting and just wait there. Jinyoung look behind and see the younger, he sighed. "Honey come here. " but yugyeom didn't response to jinyoung.

Yugyeom just glaring at the floor. Jinyoung sigh again. "Okay you can take it but....just one okay. Only take one, if you done i will be at sweet section. " after jinyoung saying that yugyeom immediately stood up and running to plushie section. Jinyoung shake his head seeing yugyeom behavior.

Yugyeom feel like an hour being there don't know what plushie to choose because all is cute for him. Yugyeom want to buy all but jinyoung told him just to pick one only. Yugyeom keep staring at the plushie. He will touch it and feel happy.

One plushie caught yugyeom attention. It was cutie cat plushie. Yugyeom bring it out. The size is suit for yugyeom to hug in his sleep.

"Cute kitty! " yugyeom hugged the plushie. Yugyeom running cutely to sweet section where jinyoung at. Hugging the plushie. He got new friend.

Jinyoung cooed seeing yugyeom, so adorable. After yugyeom choose his sweet snacks, they pay and went home.

Jinyoung bring all the things, while yugyeom is little cause busy with his new plushie. "Are you satisfied honey ?" yugyeom nodded and smile.

"Okay now go take a bath i want to cook something for dinner. "

"Urm bath me" yugyeom shyly said. Other people will not understand what yugyeom saying but jinyoung know.

"I want to cook for dinner honey. Go take bath hm if you done called me. " jinyoung take the ingredients out. Yugyeom still stood there, plushie with him, looking at jinyoung what he doing.

Jinyoung turn his head and yugyeom still there not moving. Jinyoung lifted his eyesbrow. "Don't wanna take bath? "

Yugyeom shake his head means no. Jinyoung walk closely to yugyeom. "Then help me arrange the things we buy okay. " jinyoung pat yugyeom head. Yugyeom do what jinyoung told him. He quickly doing it, because yugyeom didn't like to clean up whole thing for him it just for female job. "Honey, i'm done cooking let's take you to bath then we can eat. " yugyeom rush go to jinyoung room.

"Why hyung call me honey? " yugyeom asked he already in bathtub. "Because your personality soft like a baby" jinyoung smiled and begin to scrub on yugyeom body. "You like your plushie? " yugyeom nodded. He enjoyed the bathtub. Yugyeom like to being bath, he don't care if jinyoung has seeing him naked. Cause his mind is pure he think that see someone naked isn't bad thing.

Hii :)
Don't forget to vote and comment.