17

Since i celebrate Ramadhan i will update on night time only. Be patient okay love ya~ 💚

♡♡♡♡♡♡
Youngjae woke up in the morning with empty beside. His lover already wake up. Youngjae lazily stand and went to bathroom to wash face and brush teeth. When he's done youngjae exit the room.

He hear sound from the kitchen, with still his messy hair. Standing there he sees jaebeom was making breakfast. Just cooking but jaebeom look sexy. Youngjae smiled. He back hug jaebeom make him startled.

Jaebeom touch youngjae hand aroud his waist and caress it. "Morning babe how was your sleep hm"

Youngjae snuggle his face on to jaebeom back. In hale his scent. "Yea good" youngjae mumbled.

"You still gonna go to work today" jaebeom brought the food to table and put it, youngjae was following behind.

"Yes if not bambam will get mad but still had other co worker is company him" youngjae sat in front jaebeom, rolled his eyes.

Jaebeom laughed. "Babe he feel very comfortable with you that's why" jaebeom touched youngjae palm.

"Yea whatever" youngjae say before he start to dig in the food jaebeom made.

"Please take a good care of our house, i will visit bambam today since he keep nagging he is alone." youngjae tip toe and kissed jaebeom both cheek. While jaebeom hold youngjae waist don't want to let his lover go yet.

"Yes babe don't worry. I will pick you up at bambam place." now jaebeom turn to kiss youngjae, begin with forehead, both cheek, nose and last one peck on lips. After that they bid goodbye and youngjae leave to go for work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yugyeom was sneeze while he is playing. He keep mark photo card with him. Yugyeom will bring everyway even in house. Jinyoung always tell the things to mark, made the older feel yugyeom is too cute why he is twenty years old if his behavior like this. Mark imagine that he got child like yugyeom. Aww.

Almost everyday yugyeom play by himself. Jinyoung already gived him a phone but he is not into the technology things. Just a selfie he obsess in. Yugyeom feel bored, sometimes jinyoung was at home but didn't play with him, jinyoung always being busy. Yugyeom rolled to the side, staring at the wall. His lips is pouted.

Done staring at the wall, yugyeom make his way to jinyoung's room. He begin to search something interesting to play with. What a naughty boy.

"Honey i'm home" jinyoung take out his shoes and put at rack shoes beside.

"Nyoungie! " yugyeom called from room.

Jinyoung went to the voice where are. He spot the younger at his room, jinyoung smile sweetly. "Honey won't you give me a hug?"

Yugyeom rushly hugged jinyoung, even the older came back from work, he still smell good.

"What are you doing?" jinyoung swipe yugyeom hair to see his eyes clearly.

"Hyung i found this thing what it is?" yugyeom showed jinyoung the white thing.

First expression jinyoung was shocked and eyes widened. "Fuck" he cursed but can hear by the younger.

"Hyung what are you saying? Fu...fuck?"

How can yugyeom found a vibrator at his room. He remember he keep it nicely. But how yugyeom can manage to found it.

Jinyoung pull his expression away and fake smile. "Where did you find this?" he can't get angry at yugyeom he can't.

Yugyeom giggle. "I found it under your bed hyung. By the way what is this i press the button and it does vibrate."

Jinyoung take the vibrator from yugyeom. "Not for you honey. Is was kind adult thing"

But yugyeom is adult, jinyoung though.

Yugyeom pouted. "But why i wanna play it"

"No, no you can't. If you ready i will give you to play okay" jinyoung moved and keep the vibrator to save place. Jinyoung hear the younger mumble okay.

What a tragic, yugyeom found a vibrator. "Can you wait, i go take shower and prepare for dinner okay." jinyoung patted yugyeom head. Yugyeom kissed jinyoung cheek before exit the room. Jinyoung smack yugyeom butt and get whined from younger. Jinyoung just laughed.

"Naughty boy" jinyoung muttered and went to bathroom.

♡♡♡♡♡
My mind can just do this. Forgive me if it's short. Stay safe and healthy. 💚