30

Yugyeom was watching tv, while cuddle with plushies on couch. Another lazy day for him without jinyoung. He just wore oversize hoodie and boxer.

Suddenly he hear door been unlocked. Yugyeom goes to main door with happy smile. He thought jinyoung is coming back from work. But it's too early, he don't mind. His smile fade after see who's there.

Jinyoung's mom. Mrs park smiled seeing the younger. Yugyeom gasped and running to room. Realize he just wear a boxer. Mrs park shake his head, closed the door behind she went to the kitchen, put kimchi and other side dishes at counter.

Mrs park looking at the house. The house still same, clean and smell peaches. Her son obsessed with peach so much.

Yugyeom is scared to coming out, he don't know what to do. Jinyoung didn't tell him that jinyoung mom is coming today. Mrs park feel weird that yugyeom not coming after running to room.

"Yugyeom ah" with soft and lovely mother voice mrs park called. Yugyeom peak at the door looking from afar, he sees that mrs park take his plushie on the floor and put at the couch.

Mrs park saw yugyeom just looking at her by the door. She chuckle. "Yugyeom ah come here what are you scare of"

Yugyeom slowly came out. Already wear pants on. He playing with his hands, head down. "Have you eaten yet?" yugyeom shake his head.

"Aigoo didn't jinyoung cook you some food to eat this kid really. Come on, i bring kimchi so that you can eat hm" mrs park grab yugyeom hand and they headed to kitchen. He carried yugyeom like her own son. Yugyeom just following her behind.

He feel the soft touch of jinyoung mom. He never feel that. What mother touch could be. He been too long after his parents died.

Yugyeom is feeling awkward he don't know what to said. He just keep mrs park talk to him. If mrs park ask him a question he give short answer. Mrs park is understand yugyeom is not use with new people and still feeling awkward so she want to make yugyeom feel comfortable around her.

They eating in silent. After jinyoung cook he really like jinyoung's mom cooking. It's really delicious, now he knows where jinyoung cooking skills is.

"It really good right. Eat as much as you want. " mrs park give more food at yugyeom plate. Yugyeom is eating well.

After done eating and cleaning. Mrs park arrange all the side dished to fridge. Mrs park sees that just 2 bottle of milk, juices and eggs. Maybe her son not went to supermarket yet. But poor the younger, can't cook and starving. Now then she gonna bring foods here often.

They had talking and yugyeom is more comfortable with jinyoung mom. Mrs park really take care of yugyeom like her own son. She know jinyoung is happy with yugyeom.

She wait until jinyoung is come back home from workplace. She didn't tell her son that she coming to his house. The wall clock showed it was 6 pm and her son didn't home yet. Yugyeom is already fell asleep on her lap.

7 pm jinyoung finally get to go home. Tired all over his body. So tiring. "Honey i'm home" jinyoung take off shoes and put beside. He saw that his mom sat on couch watching tv while yugyeom sleeping at his mom lap.

"Mom? " mrs park turned and look at jinyoung.

"I made kimchi and bring for you some."

Jinyoung sat beside his mom, looked at yugyeom, brushed yugyeom hair. Jinyoung hug his mom.

"When did you came?"

"Well after lunch time"

Mrs park is just okay spending her time with yugyeom.

"Well is glad to see you son, i must go back home. I'm waiting for you and jinyoung you still overworked. Don't work to much. You must remember that you're not alone. You have yugyeom to took care." mrs park patted jinyoung shoulder and gently rubbed. Jinyoung sighed.

Yea he should remember that he had yugyeom and now his boyfriend. He should give more attention to yugyeom.

"Yes mom i will"

Mrs park moved yugyeom head. Gently patted. "I should goes home now" mrs park stood up and headed to main door. Jinyoung is following her.

"I can give you ride"

"No, it's okay son, i just take bus."

Jinyoung kissed his mom cheeks and bid goodbye to his mom. Jinyoung went back to yugyeom. Knelt down and looked at his cutie boyfriend sleeping.

All day he missed the younger. Jinyoung kiss yugyeom head, let the boy sleep. He went to room and take a shower.

♡♡♡♡♡
Should i do sequel or not? If not i just do new story then.

You guys want yugbeom or jingyeom first?

If less comment i just made my own decision, okay clear.

Thank you for supporting my fanfic. 💚