18

Yugyeom playing with milo at the park, running. As they playing chasing. While jinyoung and jackson sat not so far with yugyeom at bench, were talking. Jinyoung will take a look at yugyeom, seeing yugyeom playing with mark's dog milo. So cute. If choose between milo or yugyeom he will choose yugyeom ofcourse.

Yugyeom told jinyoung that he bored playing alone in house so jinyoung got an idea, he called mark if he can take care of milo since the older had schedule somewhere else and can't take milo with him. Mark was agreed beside yugyeom can get a company at house if jinyoung go to workplace.

Yugyeom full with excitement and giggle, milo keep chasing him. Jinyoung already so into yugyeom, he can't take his eyes off to look for the younger. Jackson waste his time tell his story but jinyoung didn't hear it instead he got excited seeing yugyeom playing. Can tell that just look at jinyoung eyes.

Jackson chuckle seeing his friends. Shake his head. "Jinyoung, jinyoung." now he laughed. Jinyoung turned his head to jackson feeling weird why jackson is laughing, he not make a joke or funny thing. Jinyoung lifted eyesbrow and had face what-so-funny.

Jackson smiled give the famous squirtle smile. "I can see that you like yugyeom" jackson goes straight to the point, his eyes focus on yugyeom. Jinyoung just silent he doesn't know how to response.

If he really like yugyeom. He don't know. Jinyoung himself is confuse, confuse with own feeling. Beside he want to wait about his feeling still early for confess. But nowdays yugyeom always clinging to him if he at home or back from work. Even jinyoung do some stuff at home yugyeom will sat beside him and looking him working.

Yugyeom scent almost like him now because jinyoung wash clothes with soap peach scent. He admit that he really like peach cause why not everyone had their favorite things right.

Jackson poke jinyoung cheek seem he is spacing out. Thinking about yugyeom. "You like yugyeom right? Just admit it i already know." jackson laugh like he is teasing jinyoung. Jinyoung head down looking at his hand placed on his lap. Jinyoung face begin to tainted with pink and then red. Feeling his cheek start to burn. Jackson laugh even more seeing his friends all go flustered.

"Nyoung ah it okay i won't tell yugyeom. Beside he is so naive. Really innocent boy" jackson patted jinyoung shoulder, giving calmly smile. That jinyoung should know all its okay.

Jinyoung shyly say thanks to jackson. They continue to talked, then yugyeom came with milo on his hand. Yugyeom hugged milo like a soft ball with smile yugyeom cutely running to where jinyoung and jackson sat. Milo barked, yugyeom stood beside jinyoung.

"Are you done yug?" jackson asked.

Yugyeom nodded feeling happy, sweat all over his face and down to neck. "I want choco shake" with all cute manner he ask. Make both older chuckled.

"Okay, let's go"

"Jinyoung treat! " jackson immediately run away and laughed happily. Yugyeom was following too. Jinyoung sighed seeing his friends behavior. Jinyoung all smiled on the way he walk. Sees yugyeom running with jackson not so far. He focus only landed on yugyeom. The way he running with milo on his hand was all cute. No words can describe how jinyoung heart is now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bambam were running around from jaebeom, laughed his ass out took jaebeom shirt away. Bambam really loved to tease jaebeom wherever they met. While bambam and jaebeom messing around chasing each other youngjae was take a shower.

"Oh hyung you really slow like a snail!"

"Bambam just give me fucking my shirt" jaebeom stop running he too exhausted. Bend his hand to knees, control his breath.

Bambam still holding jaebeom shirt and were hiding somewhere. Youngjae exit from room, his hair still wet had towel around his neck. He looked at his lover ,seem that jaebeom was running. Had weird on youngjae face. Why jaebeom is shirtless. He came closer to jaebeom.

"Babe what's wrong?" youngjae swipe jaebeom's hair to back.

"Nahh bambam took my shirt away" jaebeom closed his eyes. Youngjae chuckled after hearing that. He knows bambam will make troublesome if jaebeom around. He didn't get scared now if jaebeom is mad.

Jaebeom was surprised seeing youngjae chuckle. Jaebeom pull youngjae sat on his lap. Youngjae gasped but make himself comfortable. They were staring lovingly.

Jaebeom caressing youngjae cheek and smiled, gived kiss to youngjae forehead. Youngjae loved to feel jaebeom warm lips on his forehead. Leaning each other forehead feeling closer they were chuckling.

"Eww! " bambam out of nowhere popped. Well he get to see all the scene and getting disgusted. They both focus on bambam and youngjae one to laugh. "It's not fair i'm still here! " bambam pouted and crossed his arm.

"Well you deserve this cause take my shirt away" jaebeom sarcasm say. He still annoyed with bambam. Youngjae kissed jaebeom cheek and get off from jaebeom lap, smiling.

"I will make dinner. You guys make each other comfortable okay." after that youngjae went to the kitchen.

Bambam teasingly look at jaebeom, smirking. Jaebeom sighed. Why youngjae ever can stand with bambam attitude oh my god. Jaebeom rolled his eyes but he get himself for trouble.

Bambam throw jaebeom shirt and landed at jaebeom head. Bambam laughed and running to the room, slam the door and locked before jaebeom can do anything. Jaebeom is speechless and again he sigh.

"I wish that kid is gone and never show infront my eyes again" jaebeom mumble. But he know youngjae is close with his best friend. So they will stick with bambam. What a life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let me dry milo first okay" jinyoung brought milo with him to dry. Milo is done bathing. Yugyeom wore cute pajamas that jinyoung buy for him and waiting for jinyoung to sleep. Yugyeom make a grabby hand when he sees jinyoung enter the room. Milo was sleeping on his own bed dog getting comfortable.

Yugyeom got cuddle and kisses before fell asleep.

♡♡♡♡♡
Is long right? Yea i know :)
Enjoy reading~ 💚