11

Yugyeom in deep sleep. Jinyoung's bed made it more comfort. Jinyoung enter the room , the younger still sleeping. Late night movie make him sleep more. Jinyoung sat on bed, looking at younger sleep. He smiled.

"Yugyeom...wake up. " yugyeom 'humm', still close eyes.

"Yugyeom " ran his hand through yugyeom hair.

Yugyeom slowly open his eyes and rubb it.

"Yugyeom we going 2jae house. Come get up i set you bath tub and bath you. " jinyoung goes to bathroom and set up the bath tub. Put the bath bomb into water.

"Who's 2jae? " yugyeom asked from the bathroom door. Jinyoung turned have smile on his face. "Jaebeom and youngjae. You gonna have some fun there. "

Yugyeom still feel sleepy, he just nodded.

After take yugyeom to bath they eat breakfast and went to jaebeom and youngjae house. Yugyeom still feel shy to meet them. The door opened and reveal youngjae smiling bright.

"Oh you guys here come in"

Jinyoung and yugyeom already sat at the couch. Yugyeom just stay quiet as he held jinyoung hand. Jinyoung will caress with his thumb make the younger calm down.

Soon jaebeom came out from room. Jaebeom smiled.

"Hey yug nothing to be afraid of i not gonna eat you. " jaebeom laugh and pat yugyeom head.

"He shy, later he will be okay" jinyoung said. While yugyeom still hold jinyoung hand and clingy to him.

Youngjae came out with drinks. Later on they talked and spend some time before jaebeom gonna go working. Yugyeom was playing with plushie at the living room. He sat at corner and play it.

Youngjae eyes pointed at yugyeom and jinyoung looked too. Cute. He adore the younger. Jinyoung here because jaebeom don't want youngjae to be alone in house so he called jinyoung to came. Bambam is busy too. Since it youngjae day off. Youngjae move in with jaebeom.

"Yugyeom ah time for eat" jinyoung called from dining table. Yugyeom cutely running and brought plushie with him. Penguin and dolphin plushie.

Youngjae pinched yugyeom cheek hard cause being too cute. Yugyeom whined and pout. They enjoyed the food. Soon yugyeom playing with youngjae. Beside them jinyoung do some paperwork and laptop with him. Recently jinyoung do much work at his laptop instead on computer. Well he can imagine that his desk work full of dusty.

At night they both went home. Yugyeom really enjoyed he started to like playing with youngjae. Jinyoung was happy hearing that. Well the younger need little space to comfort with someone.

Jinyoung carried yugyeom to bed after done drinking his milk. Wearing cute pajamas and hug plushie.

"Hyungggg can you give me goodnight kiss. " yugyeom pleaded. Jinyoung cooed seeing that. Ofcourse jinyoung give the kissed. He kissed yugyeom forehead and cuddle. They both fell asleep.

♡♡♡♡♡♡