01

10:00 pm
The boy walked alone at park near his house, night air brushed his hair make the hair fall into the eyeslashes. Shoved hand in pocket. Feeling the nature. At this time people rarely there, jinyoung like this feeling. Get to feel his alone time after tired of works. Seeing the river and full lights of seoul city. Jinyoung took deep breath, enjoying. He didn't care if cold, he like it. The dress he wore keep jinyoung warm.

Jinyoung continue to walk, then he hear someone crying. Who's will crying at this time? And scared jinyoung is now it late time. His mind start to think negative. But he shake his shake. Maybe not. Jinyoung hear the sobbing from behind the tree infront him. He came near then he saw a boy, sitting hugged his both knees and crying. Have many question on jinyoung mind. Who is this boy? Why he doing here late night and he's alone.

Jinyoung feel poor at this boy. He kneel down to same level with the boy. Jinyoung eyes is soft seeing this.

"Hey.... " jinyoung softly caressing the boy hair. The boy stop crying and looking at him. The boy eyes were red and puffy. His shirt have a dirt on it and his jeans were ripped a bit at knees. The boy getting scary seeing jinyoung he move a little.

"Hey... It okay boy, i want to help you" with soft tone and careful jinyoung say to the boy. Jinyoung smiled.

The boy wiped his tear and bite his lower lips.

"Boy why are you crying here? " jinyoung asks. Just silent, the boy staring at him and started to cried again. Jinyoung was panicked. Was his face too scary? Pfft. Jinyoung heart ache seeing the boy cried it remind him of his childhood. The feeling was same.

Jinyoung hugged the boy, caressed the boy hair, calm his down.

"Shusss stop crying i take you home. "

That day, jinyoung didn't know the boy is he happiness. Fate make them two met.

-don't forget to vote and comment.
Please leave some comment okay. 💚