22

"Urm i kissed him twice" yugyeom feel his cheeks is heat up after saying that. Well did he lie a little not twice he and jinyoung kiss but more than twice. Jackson is squel from happiness, he shook bambam body hard. That make the younger annoyed. All bambam answer is 'eww', bambam pretty well see a lot 2jae lovey dovey. So he's not excited as jackson was.

"See i know jinyoung liked you oh my gosh my jingyeom heart." jackson go all dramatic. Bambam make boring face.

"What was that bro jingyeom?" bambam asked.

"They ship name you know what. Get yourself partner bam" jackson rolled his eyes. Bambam just scoff. Yugyeom just seeing his friends talking. Well jinyoung bring he here, jackson house. Out all sudden jinyoung being called for work and jackson in off day. Yugyeom was spill the tea as jackson keep begging what happened between him and jinyoung.

"Bro seriously you gave they ship name already" bambam sipped his drink.

"They so cute!" jackson pinched yugyeom cheeks hard. Yugyeom feel like want to cry his cheeks hurt. People love to hurt his cheeks cause it was puffy.

"Hyung yugyeom is hurt" bambam pointed at yugyeom. His expression face still same.

"Oh sorry yugyeom ah!" jackson loudly said. Yugyeom rubb his cheeks.

Yugyeom played with his plushie after the conversation. Bambam sat near him. Smile seeing yugyeom play, the younger really liked plushie. "Oh you have cutie plushie don't want introduce to hyung?" bambam ruffle yugyeom hair. Yugyeom smile grew wider, he showed up the plushie to bambam.

"This is elephant and birdie." the way yugyeom said is cute, make bambam heart melt. Outside maybe bambam acted like he didn't care but truth he like yugyeom cause cute. Everyone will love yugyeom if met with him for the first time. Just like jinyoung other friends.

"Your friends is cute gyeom. Can hyung take one?"

Yugyeom nodded, he gived the birdie plushie but bambam isn't take it instead he chuckling. Gosh this kid is too cute. Yugyeom feel weird why hyung is chuckle.

"No, hyung just joking. It's your plushie. I can buy myself one." bambam ruffling yugyeom hair make it mess. Soon jackson called them from kitchen to eat lunch. Jackson gonna take a good care of yugyeom if not he will be dead of jinyoung.

Yugyeom waiting patiently for jinyoung to pick up at living room seating just at floor watching his favorite cartoon adventure time while hugged his plushie. Bambam already went home. Jackson was cleaning his room.

The doorbell is ringing, yugyeom focus totally on the tv. Jackson go to main door and open it. Smiled seeing his friend tired over his face as he is working today. Where's yugyeom?" jinyoung peak his head to look for the younger.

"He is watching tv. Yugyeom ah jinyoung is here."

Yugyeom rushly goes to main door where jackson is calling him. Grab his belong things, smiled when he see jinyoung at front door. Yugyeom hug jackson and say thank you cause take care of him. They both waved at jackson and left.

On the way home yugyeom was telling what he is doing at jackson house. Jackson and bambam really take good care. He already loved the two hyung. They are funny people. Jinyoung feel happy that yugyeom is happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yugyeom drank milk, sitting on jinyoung lap while waiting for jinyoung to finish eating. After that they both do same routine as well. Wearing match pajamas and cuddle. "Nyoungie" jinyoung looked down to yugyeom, caressed yugyeom's left cheeks.

"Jackson hyung said you like me. It is true?"

Jinyoung looked at yugyeom for a while and smiled. Yugyeom staring at jinyoung waiting for answer. He hope that jinyoung said yes. Tugged on hem of jinyoung pajamas. "Yes honey i like you. Now go to sleep okay" jinyoung kissed yugyeom forehead. Hugged the younger closely, feeling each other warm.

Yugyeom really like being in jinyoung arm, it make him sleep peaceful. Jinyoung heart beat didn't beat as normal when yugyeom ask him that question. So he just tell the truth.

♡♡♡♡♡
Thank you for comment and vote 💚
Sorry if photo media i put twice bcs i don't remember what pictures i already add. 😂%>_<%
Enjoy reading ~