Chapter 15

Chapter 15 : The Miller's Party

This morning, Christopher has been interviewed, he confessed he was at the Thompson House on Saturday morning and that Hannah and he slept together. Yet, he told the police Benjamin called her 7 times around 8 am making her leave the house. Christopher admitted he was furious, that's why they fought at 2 pm, but then, he hasn't seen her. The FBI asked Benjamin to come to the police station, and the FBI decided to keep them both in jail for the night.

At school, everyone is rather shocked, and Cody is missing during the first hours of the day. I make sure he is doing good enough to come, and understanding he needs to see us to be fine, I let him join us.

"Are you guys still okay for the party tonight?" Amber asks us.

"The party?" Joshua asks.

"Haven't I told you about that?" Amber chuckles. "We thought partying will allow us to breathe a bit..."

"I'm done, I'll warn Isaac if you want to." I say with a smile.

"Of course." Amber winks at me and I laugh. "Victoria, you're welcome too."

"It'll be my pleasure." Victoria smiles widely. "Did she call me by my name?" She whispers to me and I chuckle.

"Told you they are great." I smile preventing myself from kissing her in front of everyone.

"What about you, Cody? You'll pass by?" Zach asks.

"I'll try, drinking might help me be fine." Cody admits. "Oh, and Victoria, bring the sexy Agent Lewis with you, please."

"Really?" Victoria laughs.

"He doesn't joke." I answer. "You should see him eyeing the poor guy, it's something."

"Fuck you, Blake. If you weren't into Victoria, I bet you would have tried to screw the Agent Edwards." Cody points at me with a smirk.

"Could have." I chuckle. "But, I'm into Victoria so..."

Everyone looks at me with a smirk and Victoria blushes widely.

"Maria? You'll be there?" Jason asks hopefully.

"I'll try..." Maria says shyly.

"Fun, I can comfort you after Benjamin's arrestation, then." Jason says too quickly. "I mean, it could comfort you, you know, partying and all..." Jason is a blushing mess, and so is Maria.

"I can't wait for that party." Ashley excitedly says. "I'll warn everyone."

"Same." Zach smirks devilishly.

The evening arrives faster than I thought, and here I am walking to the Miller House with my sister, Maria and Isaac.

"Are you ready?" Ashley asks.

"Always." Isaac smirks.

"Here we go." I say while entering the house full of people. "I love that place." I smile and enter the Miller House.

Everyone is here, as if they all needed to stop for a night, to have fun until the morning and to give all they have left on the dancefloor. As always, Chad and Timothy are in charge of the music, they are part of the school band and they know how to mix so it's super fun. The entire cheerleading team is here too, obviously.

My sister goes straight to Amber and Joshua who are dancing together. After a small talk, she smirks and go upstairs on the mezzanine. I look at her walking to Zachary and Jason, who are dressed up very well as always. Zach says something to Jason and then, kiss my sister lovingly. Jason turns his head to where I'm standing and literally stops breathing. I look behind me and I see Isaac and Maria looking around. I smirk knowing Jason is looking at Maria and I decide to help my boy.