Chapter 1

A/N : First chapter, it will set the scene for the story. Might be a little too descriptive but it'll get better with time, I promise.

Chapter 1 : Welcome To MillerTown

The sun comes up on the small town of MillerTown, the fresh weather of this end of summer wakes me up softly as it does for the 1, 500 inhabitants of the town.

I'm Blake Williams, and today is the first day of the new school year. In the richest neighborhood of the town, you can see rolling shutter open and hear the sweet music of the daily routine makes its apparition.

The 4th July 1776 Street is where most of the richest families are living and, my family, the Williams family is one of them since as long as anyone can remember; my parents, Michael and Amy, are in fact the 7th generation of Williams to be in town and everybody consider us as the most powerful family right after the mayor Miller family.

My sister Ashley and I are two clever girls but the two of us are quite different. Ashley is the youngest, but she is the most outgoing and the most popular of us, she likes to be the center of the world, knowing that everybody loves her. However, I'm not like that, I am popular, everybody likes me, but I don't do anything for that to happen. Since the day I openly state my bisexuality, absolutely every girl started to want to be with me and all the boys saw in me a challenge, making me be straight again. But I don't pay too much attention to the people I don't know; I've got my friends and my relations but that's all.

Despite the difference between us, Ashley and I still get along every well, I'm always searching to protect my baby sister and Ashley is trying to please me for some strange reason. Like I wouldn't love her as much if she wasn't the perfect cheerleader girl she is. She is definitely not as confident as she wants everyone to believe. With her best friends Hannah and Amber, they run the school by crushing every other girl. But she really is a sweetheart and this morning her goofy side is showing when she comes to wake me up with a big and energetic cuddle. Seeing no moves coming from me, she starts to jump on my bed making me wake up really quickly.

"Oh my god Ashley, stop it please, I'm up I swear" I laugh while trying to wake up.

"Come on Big Sist', today is a big day, we're going to school!"

"Since when is this good news?"

"Since I am the cheerleader captain and you're the most wanted girl in the school?"

"Me? The most wanted girl in the school? Who do you think you are kidding?" I say taking off my pajamas and going to the shower.

"You clearly haven't heard what the cheerleaders are saying in the changing room... Blake here Blake there... Even Katie Lane starts to have a crush on you." Explain my sister making her hair and makeup perfectly.

"Anyway, what about you? Are you going to get Jason back, or do you change your target this year?"

"Well, I'll definitely not take your idiot of a best friend back, but I'm considering another possibility. Yet, I'm not telling you who it is, you have to figure it out." She sticks her tongue to me, and I laugh softly at her childishness.

At the same time, not far from there, I know that my best friend Jason Miller will wake up hardly too, surely hearing her sister softly singing in the bathroom. He will go get a breakfast and while he is eating, he will send me a text message wondering by what hour I will be at school. Then, he will do the same with his boy best friend, Zachary Jones, who will respond faster than me, so he'll choose to follow Zachary's hour. He, then, will go to take a shower, saying good morning to his sister by the way. His sister is the cleverest girl of the school; she wants to be the mayor like her mother. Indeed, Amber Miller have always dreamt of it, she constantly watches her mum and how she does her job while Jason is more like his father, not very knowing what he wants to do, but he knows that he will find something easily here in MillerTown because, who am I kidding, he is a Miller. And, in this town, the Miller name is enough to have everything. In fact, since 1776, all the mayors have been from the Miller family and the town has been named after their name.