A Happy Reunion...Not

Hello minna! This is another chapter.

Nicki's photo on the side when she is not using her daggers.

Oh and you will know why they call Nicki nicknames like Isa, Sabel, Bella, Isabel, Isabella, Nicole.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Rogue's POV

As soon and the voices vanished. All my memories came back to me. Me being friends with the 11 boys and Isa(Nicki) and Heart. But Romeo is more close to Heart and me and the rest of the boys are more close to Isa.

I am the crowned prince of the Shadow Kingdom
Sting is the crowned prince of the Holy Kingdom
Natsu is the crowned prince of the Fire Kingdom
Gray is the crowned prince of the Ice Kingdom
Jellal is the crowned prince of the Celestial/Heavenly Kingdom
Laxus is the crowned prince of the Lightning Kingdom
Bickslow is the crowned prince of the Soul Kingdom
Freed is the crowned prince of the Rune Kigndom
Romeo is the crowned prince of the Lava Kingdom
Gajeel is the crowned prince of the Iron/Metal Kingdom
Eric is the crowned prince of the Poison Kingdom
Elfman is the crowned prince of the Beast Kingdom

As I remembered all of this I immediately ran to Isa and gave her a hug.

"I missed you Isa." I said as I hug her. She hugged back. I really missed her. Even though I didn't remember her, I always felt as though I was missing something. Now I know what it is. My very best friend. Heck, she's even more important to me than Sting, and we were almost like brothers. Well, Isa is like a sister to all of us. We 12 are both her and Heart's protectors.(An: ok I know what some of you are thinking: hey they just broke your friends hearts and now your hugging them. Well can you blame her. I mean they were her friends too. And it was more or less 15 years since they last hugged each other like that and don't worry she will punish them later on but now give the girl a break :3.)

"I missed you too Rogue-nii." She said and kissed my cheek which was a usual thing she does to us.

"Told you that he is the first one to remember." Isa said to no one in particular once she pulled away from the hug.

Then someone hugged Nicki from behind then she turned around and it was Jellal.

"So my baby has grown eh?" Jellal asked. Nicki giggled and turned around in Jellal's arms and also kissed him an the cheek.

"Missed you too Jellal-nii." Nicki said.

"Hey! Don't hog fairy girl to yourself." someone said and gently pulled Nicki from Jellal's grasp. It was Gajeel and he put Nicki on one of his shoulders. Nicki giggled and also kissed Gajeel on the cheek.

"Always the inpatient one Gajeel-nii. I missed you too." Nicki said. Then after a while she jumped of Gajeel's shoulder.

"Hey, why did you get off my shoulder so early?" Gajeel whined.

"Now your hogging Angel for yourself." Laxus said as he genuinely smiled at Isa which surprised the whole guild. Hmmm maybe he doesn't smile much.

"So my angel became a goddess now eh?" Laxus said. Isa giggled and hugged Laxus and kissed him on the cheek.

"Bella." Someone said from behind Isa.

"Gray-nii I missed you too." She said as she hugged him and also kissed his cheek.

"So you will just ignore your favorite best friend eh, Isabel." Sting said as he approached Isa.

"Oh Sting-nii you know that I don't have a favorite best friend and that all of you are equal in my eyes right." She said as she also kissed his cheek.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Authors note:
This is only the first part of chapter 7 the second part will be coming up in the next five days maybe. Sorry i didn't update at the right time it's just that me and my sister and mother will be have a flight in the day after tomorrow and we are too busy packing and to give you a explanation about the voices here it is.

Nicki, Heart and the twelve boys, I think you all know they're names now right, have already been friends when they were little. But for some reason, which you will know in the continuation of this book, the boys were transported away from they're kingdom to a different place and have a different memory because of a spell that was cast upon them. All the boys are princes. And Lucy and Nicki already met before and the boys really wanted to meet her and some of the boys, namely Natsu, Gajeel, and, Laxus, already have nicknames (Luce, bunny-girl, and blondie) for Lucy, which they did use when they meet her. So that is basically the explanation to the voices.

But they just have different memory from when they were like 6 or something so with gray, Ur teaching him really did happen, but the death of his parents did not okay just saying because I will use it later in the story and so you won't be confused.

So who wants to do the disclaimer?

Happy:me!me!me!

Sure I guess as no one wants to do it

Happy:Aye! My dear Carla can accompany me, so can my rival Lily*glare*

Eh? Since when did you become Juvia?

Juvia:Juvia heard Juvia's name

Eh? Since when did you get here!? Anyways you can go now! Shoo!

Juvia:okay Nicki *walks out*

Happy:Nicki254 does not own Fairy Tail or any of its characters

Carla: she only owns the plot

Lily: and some characters she added that is not in Fairy Tail

Happy:like herself

Carla:her sister Heart or Littlesparkle0903

Lily: and some others she will add later on

Heart: :3 *stays silent doing this disclaimer*

Everyone:*except Heart* bye everyone! See you all in the next chapter

Sorry this was very very late!

Heart: and short!

Shut up

Heart: nevah! You meanie *pouts*

Please?

Heart: kk!