3. Rejected Confessions-Fairy Tail part 3

Hello minna
Nicki's photo on the side

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

Lucy's POV

I woke up with puffy red eyes. I looked to my right and saw Juvia still fast asleep beside me. I got up and put Igneel's key with the rest of my keys in my pouch. I looked out and it's already afternoon. I got out and went to the kitchen but not before I fixed myself. I looked as good as new except for my puffy red eyes. When I went to my kitchen and saw Mira, Erza, Lisanna, and Cana talking. They looked at me. And by the looks of their faces, they got rejected too.

"So guys, what happened?" I asked them. Then Mira spoke first.

"Well me and Erza...." She was cut short by a yawn. We all looked at the source and we saw Juvia. She went to us and also joined in the conversation.

"So, all of us here got rejected huh?" Juvia asked and we nodded. Then the doorbell rung and when I answered it I came face to face with Nicki. She just joined the guild five years ago after we won the GMG. She seemed very close to master Makarov. And she is a very sweet girl. She has lavender hair and brown eyes that turns dark brown when she uses her daggers. She always have a belt that has a baseball bat, daggers, and bow and arrows. She was fifteen when she joined the guild. So now she is twenty. She always have a puppy in her arms named Nikita. But even though it seems weird, but I think that I already knew her when she joined the guild, I just don't remember when though. And she is very overprotective over me and the girls. It's like she knows when we are in danger and she's the one that is saving us even though we are older than her with the exception of Wendy because Wendy is younger than her by 2 years. She is also close to Gildarts and Macao for some reason. She immediately hugged me. And I hugged back.

"I'm sorry Lucy, this is all my fault." She said hugging me tighter. I broke the hug and looked at her questioningly.

"What do you mean?" I asked, truly curious. How can she be at fault for breaking the hearts of me and my friends. If anyone should be blamed, it must be the boys.

She sighed and sniffed the air. Much like the dragon slayers, she has heightened senses. But we don't know what exactly is her powers. She doesn't want anyone to know except for the master, master Mavis, Gildarts, and Macao.

"Let's just wait for the other girls and I'll explain." She said and I just nodded.

"Ok. But come in first." I said and led her inside with the other girls.

"Oh Nicki!" The other girls exclaimed.

"Hello." Nicki replied as she sat on one of the chairs. I was about to get up to cook dinner. Nicki stopped me.

"You just sit there Lucy. I'll cook dinner for all of you." She said as she headed to the kitchen and gave Nikita to Lisanna. I just nodded and slumped on one of the chairs. I still can't get what Natsu said out of my mind.

"Dinner will be ready in an hour." Nicki said as she went out of the kitchen. She got Nikita from Lisanna and started stroking her brown hair. Just then the doorbell rang and me and Nicki went to the door. I opened the door and levy jumped into my arms while Wendy jumped into Nicki's arms. I just hugged her whispering soothing words to her as Nicki did the same to Wendy. When they were calm now I looked at the door to see Evergreen and Kinana. I guessed by the looks on their faces all of us got rejected.

Nicki just sighed like she was expecting this and ushered us inside. Once inside all of us told how we got rejected. But it's like Wendy and Levy has the worst. Can you believe that they rejected them face to face! I can't believe the boys can do that. Also with Kinana and Evergreen, obviously Eric heard the thoughts of Kinana and Evergreen, so he asked Elfman who is right beside him if he loves Evergreen when they were in hearing distance with Kinana and Evergreen and when Elfman said that he doesn't love Evergreen he faced the girls and said to Kinana that he doesn't love her and if that answered their questions. I looked at Nicki and saw that she balled he's fists and Nikita's fur turned color red and Nicki's closed fist was turning white but when she noticed me looking she relaxed and Nikita's fur turned back to brown.

"It's not their fault." Nicki said surprising us.

"What do you mean?" I asked her. She sighed and looked at all of us.

"It's not their fault. They have been given a potion that makes them say the opposite of what they feel. This potion is the potion of opposite feelings. This potion is odorless so even a dragon slayer can't smell if put into a drink. It's very hard to find this potion let alone finding 12 and it only lasts 24 hours." she said.

"Wait you said 12 but there are only 10 of us that got rejected. Who are the other 2?" Levy asked.

"You will find out soon." She said.

"But even though they given a potion. It doesn't mean that they are forgiven." Erza said. And we all nodded.

"They don't know the kind of pain we went through when they rejected us." Mira said,

"So what are we gonna do now?" Wendy asked.

"I don't think that I can see Freed now after all that he said to me" Cana said.

"So I don't think that we will go to the guild anytime soon." Evergreen said.

"How about you go to he Heartfilia Konzern?" Nicki suggested. We ten girls bought the Heartfilia Konzern and got it fixed. About a year ago.

"That's not a bad idea." Levy said.

"We'll be far from the boys." Juvia said

"And they won't find us if they tried to find us." Kinana said.

"But how about Fairy Tail?" Lisanna asked.

"I can explain to master everything, but I need only some more things from you." Nicki said.

"What do you need from us huh Nicki? Im sure we can give them." I said.

"Just give me the presents you are supposed to give the boys." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Do you think that I will just let the fact that they broke your hearts slide? Oh no no no. I will just make them feel guilty about what they did to you." She said.

So Mira gave Laxus' headphones
Juvia gave Gray's necklace
Erza gave the wrists bands
Cana gave the book of runes
Lisanna gave the jar of souls
Evergreen gave the potion of strength
Kinana gave the potion to lessen the hearing
Wendy gave Romeo's scarf
I was about to give her Igneel and Metalicana's keys but Nicki stopped me.

"Don't worry I already have them" she said and she shown me two keys identical to mine.

"Your a celestial spirit wizard?" I asked. And she just nodded.

"Do you know the reason why I can summon celestial spirits but just the dragons?" Wendy asked. You see Wendy can summon spirits but only the dragons.

"As I said Wendy, you will find the answer to all your questions very soon." She said

"So I guess we need to pack for tomorrow." I said and they nodded and went home.

So I packed the stuff im gonna bring with me and headed to bed. Many questions ran through my head. Why did Natsu do that? Is what Nicki said true? Why do this always have to happen to me? Why are these people very persistent at breaking our hearts? What's so special about us?

With these questions in mind I drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AN:

Nicole(Nicki): hello minna, I decided that in doing disclaimers now every end of the chapter. Does anyone want to do the disclaimer?

Secret special girl in the story later to be known(VIP):I can do it

Nicole:sure!

VIP:Nicki254 does not own Fairy Tail or the characters,Hiro Mashima does
She only owns me and some other characters along with the plot of the story,helped by her little sister littlesparkle0903 please

Vote

Comment

Follow

Littlesparkle0903/Nicki254

If you want to

Everyone:bye!Minna(everyone)see you on the next chapter!