7. A happy reunion...not part two

7. A happy reunion not

Hello everyone! It's me again with a new chapter, you see I just noticed the tiny note on the comment section saying a person loves this book and wants me to update! Yay right!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Hearts POV

After Sting-sama(yup) was kissed on the cheek by nee-chan she hugged Romeo-kun who was having a casual conversation with me, you see I'm not that very emotional in reunions so we just stick to a hug and a...

"So, long time no see~ how are you?"He asked earlier, knowing my thing with reunions

"Good, how's life?"I asked, like the answer to his questions it was very obvious

"Good, fathers been really giddy about Wendy"He sighed, I took a look at nee-chan who was walking over to us after she got out of the little crowd inside the barrier I made, by the way I'm right outside the pale blue colored barrier talking with Romeo who puller his seat up to here while I just teleported my seat here, you see, I'm very into song magic right now and teleportation, I use the arm bands I have on my arms for technology usage on my songs and things, like details and changes, archive too! So technology is also what made this pale blue barrier

"Hey Romeo, Heart,what are you two kids talking about?"nee-chan asked, resting her chin on both her palms as she wiggled her eyebrows

"Nothing nee-chan! And we aren't kids you know! I'm already 18 while Romeo is 19 or something!Geez!"I exclaimed, hiding a smile of amusement

"Then why are so giddy huh?"She smiled my way

"I'm not giddy! I'm usually like this! You won't know cuz your always hanging out with the boys." I said and she just shrugged. As I went back to talking to Romeo.

No one's POV

Then Nicki approached Freed, Bickslow, and Elfman.

"I missed you guys." She said as she kissed their cheek.

"I missed you too Nicole/Isabella/Nicki." They said in unison and Nicki giggled.

Then she spotted Natsu and ran into his open arms. As Natsu caught Nicki he lifted her up in the air as he usually did to her.

"I missed you Natsu-nii." She said as she pecked his cheek as he put her down.

"I missed you to Nicks." Natsu said.

The Nicki approached Eric and hugged him and also kissed his cheek.

"I missed you Eric-nii." Nicki said.

"I missssed you too Ssabel." Eric said.

"Group hug!" Nicki said and the eleven boys (excluding Romeo) came close for the group hug. With Eric and Natsu the ones really hugging Nicki since they were the ones closest to her. Heart and Romeo weren't left out because they were the ones that always hang out together.

"Wow not calling her sister to join the group hug huh? Well I should be used to it by now since she always hang out with the other boys and Lucy-nee" she said sarcastically but instantly regretted it when what she said pulled a trigger inside Nicki's brain. Eric and Natsu screamed in pain causing all of the eleven boys to back against the barrier as Nicki's badly emits a purple colored fog like when cobra used his dragon claws. Hearts eyes widened when Nicki's hair turn to the color grey with purple streaks. But what really surprised and terrified her was her eyes that turned a light purple color close to lavender.

"Oh no." She said.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Was it good? Was it bad? Sorry for not updating in a long time. It's just that school started and it's almost the end if the first semester and I'm catching up on my missing assignments. Now enough about me. What do you think happened to Nicki? Why was Heart terrified of her eyes? When will the mystery boy make his appearance? What's really going on with Nicki and the mystery boy? What's really going on with Heart and the other mystery boy? You will only find the answers to these questions if you continue reading until the end. So please bear with me when I have late (very very very late ) updates. And thank you guys for the votes and follows and about the comments. I just like Freed to have a partner because the other members of the team have theirs. And I want them have a partner that is a Fairy Tail member. I actually just added Yukino and Minerva from Sabertooth because my sister persuaded me and they would perfectly fit as the god and darkness prin-- oops I said to much. So just read and I know that some the shippings are a bit off to you (Freeca and Bicksanna) but just wait and see. Now who is going to do the disclaimer?

Heart: can I do it?

No you can't. You already done it before.

Heart: awwww

Taiitsukun, from the anime Fushigi Yuugi ( yes I'm doing some sort of a cross over. Oh and I highly suggest you watch this anime but not if your underage because this anime contains a lot of violence and other stuff { you know what I mean [though not so descriptive]} but it's a great anime. It's the story of a girl who got sucked inside a book to fulfill a prophecy but on the way she fell inlove with a boy that is one of her 7 protectors. But they knew they would never really truly be together because the boy was just a character in a story book and this has already happened before but in a different direction. The story now happens in the south part of the book world. But the north and east already fulfilled their prophecy. Though the girl in the east also fell inlove with one of her protectors that even though she had her wishes granted, the wish to be with her beloved was the one wish that cannot be granted. But they still loved each other and died at the same time. But in the end Miaka( the girl to fulfill the prophecy in the south) and Tamahome( one of Miaka's protectors and Miaka's lover) ended up being together. But there is also ovas 1,2 and 3 and in three they get married and have a kid. But the summary is:
This is the story of a girl, who made her dreams come true after she came to possess the seven stars of suzaku and many powers were bestowed upon her. The story itself is a spell and the one who reads it through will be given the powers and granted a wish just like the girl in the story because the story begins and becomes real the moment the first page is turned.) suddenly appeared.

Heart: Ahhhh! Nee-chan who is this ugly old hag! It's burning my eyes!

Taiitsukun: who are you calling a ugly old hag!?

Hey break it up break it up. Firstly, Heart don't be so rude. And second, thank you taiitsukun for coming here, can you please do the disclaimer?

Taiitsukun: of course! Nicki254 does not own Fairy Tail she only owns the plot and other characters. And she also doesn't own Fushigi Yuugi (when there's a cross over) she is just using some of the characters of the anime. I will be going back to mount taikyoku now because the universe of the four gods is still in need of my guidance.*leaves*

Well that's all for now. I don't know whenever I can update but check out my other NaLu story: Their 5th Anniversary. It has two chapters already and it was already in my create page even before I published this story and I have a couple of more chapters of that story saved in watt pad waiting to be published. So try it first while you wait for my next update here okay? So that's all for now bye bye!