The Rightful Punishment

Hello minna! This is a new chapter. I hope you like it.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

No ones POV

Nicki smiled evilly making the whole guild quiver in fear.

"Uh-oh. This won't end well. Nicki, Zeref and I are going back to tenroujima island okay? Take care and don't over do it ok?" Mavis said and Nicki nodded smiling happily. Mavis and Zeref then disappeared. Then Nicki's smile turned evil again. She was about to speak again but eleven year old Asuka asked her something.

"Nicki-nee-san are you a princess? If yes then what kind of princess?" Asuka asked.

"Oh yes I haven't introduced myself properly yet." Nicki said smiling happily at Asuka. Then she went on the top of the barrier of the boys, because it was like the one in the middle.

"I am princess Isabella Nicole Starlock Midnight. And my sister is princess Heart Valentine Starlock Midnight. Daughters of queen Leila Lianna Starlock Midnight and king Ashton Martin Vermillion Midnight." She introduced herself and everyone gasped.

"You mean your the princess and future queen of all?" Asked one of the guild mates.

"Yup." She said popping the 'p'.

"And you are the strongest Mage in history?" Another guild mate asked.

"Yup." She answered again.

"You are the one that no one but the royal family knows about her powers and says that she's too powerful?" Another guild mate asked

"Yup." She answered again. They gawked at her.

"Ok, now that the Q and A portion is over, Asuka! I found this place where you can practice your shooting, you can go there with Happy, and Lily. Happy there is a nice pond there with big fish. Lily there is also a place there where you can train. Do you three want to go there?" She asked the three. She doesn't want them to witness what will happen next. Even though they are already used to see the boys in physical pain, that is not the kind she will make them feel. She will make them feel the emotional pain, and Nicki doesn't want Asuka and the exceeds to see the boys in that state.

"Of course Nicki-nee-san/Nicki!" That three said in unison.

"But how will we get there?" Lily asked.

"Oh Nikita will bring you there." She said as she approached the puppy that is sleeping soudly where Nicki left her before the encounter with Loke before. Once she sensed her owner approaching, Nikita woke up and wagged her tail happily. Nicki scooped her up in her arms.

"Nikita human form." She said and threw Nikita up in the air, Nikita transformed in mid air and landed gracefully on her two feet. She is now a thirteen year old girl with brown eyes and brown hair, but if you look closely to her hair you will see that there are red strands in her hair indicating that Nicki is angry but she is hiding it until Asuka leaves.

"Nicki-nee-chan what can I do for you?" Nikita asked.

"Nikita can you bring Asuka, Lily, and Happy to the place I showed you before? The one with the training grounds, the practice ground for shooting and the pond?" Nicki asked.

"Of course! Asuka! Lily! Happy! Come with me!" Nikita exclaimed and held their hands and transported somewhere else. Once they were at the place near the pond, the three noticed that Nikita's hair completely turned red.

"Nikita what happened to your hair?" Asuka asked.

"Oh don't notice it. It just does that from time to time." She lied perfectly and the three just shrugged and did what they wanted to do there.

While at the guild Nicki's evil smile returned and she said the words that made the guild members hair at the back of their necks stood up.

"Now. Time for your rightful punishment."

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Hello minna! I'm so sorry that this chapter is so so so so late. And I'm sorry to announce that I may not update until spring break in April because I think my mom is gonna confiscate my iPad and this is where I write my stories. But just wait my IPad may not be confiscated and I will grab every opportunity to update. Oh and about your comments, no I do not read Fairy Tail zero. I don't even know that there is a Fairy Tail zero. It's just a mere coincidence. I actually just made that up the top of my head because I need a reason to why Zeref and Mavis are married and how others don't know about it. But enough of that. Is it good ? Is it bad? This is kind of just a filler but don't worry the next chapter will be more exiting. Anyway, who is gonna do the disclaimer?

Mavis: I'll do it

Ok aunt Mavis.

Mavis: Nicki254 doesn't own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does she only owns the plot and the other characters. Bye

Bye minna! See you in the next chapter.