Filler 1

Hello my fairies. This is just a filler right now since you need to know these things in the future, and partly because I'm having a slight writers block right now. Anyways, back to the story.

Nikita in normal form and human form in the media.
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

When Nicki joined the guild.

Omniscient POV

Everything in Fairy Tail is a ransack. Unfortunately, Makarov and Gildarts were not there to stop the fighting. Erza was in the fighting too since somebody stupidly crushed her cake. The ones who do not usually join in the fighting are in one of the untouched tables sighing to themselves and telling each other how idiotic and hyper the rest of their guild members are. And naturally, Juvia is behind a pole staring at her beloved Gray-sama, sighing dreamily and daydreaming of her future with him.

Surprisingly, Macao wasn't there to spy on the ladies.

Suddenly, the guild doors opened and there stood a 15-year old girl with brown eyes and lavender hair. She looked around at awe.

"So this is Fairy Tail. It looks messier than mommy told me." The girl said to herself.

"Hello there young lady. What can I do for you? And please ignore the mess, the guild is just more rowdy since the GMG's." Mirajane said when she approached the girl.

"You-You're Mirajane Strauss. The prettiest model in sorcerer weekly." The girl exclaimed.

"Why thank you for the compliment." Mira said.

"Well I'm looking for Grampa Maki- I mean your master." The girl said.

"Well, he isn't here at the moment." Mira said.

"Then can I wait for him?" The girl said. Mira was about to say something but was cut off by Evergreen.

"Let the girl stay here. If she wants to join she should be used to this. And if she just wants to say something she'll know what to expect the next time she comes here." She said. The girl looked at Evergreen and in a flash she was in front of Evergreen.

She was floating a little bit so she was eye to eye with Evergreen. She removed Evergreen's eyeglasses, Looking directly into her eyes. Evergreen was too shocked to do anything. The guild mates gasped and waited for the girl to turn to stone but she didn't.

"You have very pretty eyes. Dark brown, like chocolate." The girl said, tilting her head and smiling.

The guild mates are confused so almost all of them looked at her eyes and turned to stone. The ones who didn't, are Lucy, Natsu, Gray, Juvia, Levy, Gajeel, the thunder tribe, the Strauss siblings, Erza, Wendy, Romeo, and Cana.

The girl looked around confusingly.

"Why did they turn to stone?" She asked.

Suddenly the guild doors opened and a purple exceed came in.

"Nicki, I know you are excited to see your 'Grampa Maki' but you have to slow down. He isn't going to come here till later and--What the heck happened here? I leave you for one second and this happens." The exceed told the girl.

The girl, Nicki, bowed her head in shame.

"I was just too excited to see grampa Maki. Then I drank the cup on the table. The orange one, I think, which is weird since you always put my hot chocolate in a blue cup and the hot chocolate tasted bitter. But then I felt hyper and left without you. I went in and saw a girl with pretty eyes but I didn't know everyone looking at her eyes will turn to stone. I thought by now she already mastered her power but then again she didn't and it's not my fault really." Nicki said in one breathe.