They're Married!?

Hello minna this is a new chapter! I hope you like it!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

No one's POV

Zeref suddenly appeared in the guild and almost everyone's eyes widened both in surprise and in fear. But because this day was just full of surprises, another surprising thing happened.

"Uncle Zeref!" Nicki yelled as she ran into Zeref's arms. Zeref then lowered himself into the floor with a sobbing Nicki in his arms.

'Poor girl, the pressure of being the princess and future queen of all finally got to her. Then trying not to break the promises she made to both herself and the others. And trying to find her missing memories since she needs to find it herself because Loke isn't aloud to tell her them.' He thought.

"Shhh.. Stop crying now baby Isa. You know how I hate seeing you cry." Zeref cooed and continued to whisper sweet nothings in her ear to calm her down.

"I still let them, uncle. Even though I tried my hardest not to let them, I still let them get hurt." She said.

"It's not your fault baby Isa." He said.

"But I could've tried harder!" She exclaimed.

"Baby Isa, you've already tried your hardest. The boys are all just dense idiots." He said.

"But in the end the girls still end up in pain and completely heartbroken because of those...those....dickheads!" Nicki exclaimed while gesturing to the boys, who were confused about the conversation.

(Background

"Yeah, she finally said her first curse word!" Heart cheered and does a happy dance.

"Shhh your going to ruin the moment if you don't keep your voice down." Loke shushed her.)

"But it's still not the end baby. It's just the beginning. And everyone knows that it's always the good that wins in the end." Zeref said, thinking of all the times that good overpowered him. Suddenly Nicki scrunched her nose, forgetting about her earlier mood

"Ewww~ Uncle Zeref I don't need to know about all you sweet adventures with aunt Ma-" she was interrupted by a voice that can only belong to the first master of Fairy Tail.

" What's all the ruckus about. I can hear you from tenroujima." Master Mavis said. Hearts eyes lightened, and she rushed to Mavis.

"Aunt Mavis!" She screamed in glee.

"Heart! How are you? I haven't seen you since forever!" Mavis said, hugging Heart and kissing her forehead. Then she noticed Nicki with tear stains on her face and still being comforted by Zeref.

"Oh my Nicki! What happened!? Who made you cry?" Mavis said as she approached Nicki.

"First master I don't think it's wise to get to close to Zeref? He may hurt any of us." Master Makarov suddenly said finally speaking.

Nicki, who stopped crying, stood up from Zeref's arms and looked at Makarov confusingly. Then she said another surprising thing.

"Why don't you want aunt Mavis to be close to him? And do you actually think that uncle Zeref will even lay a finger to the ones close to aunt Mavis, his wife?" She asked innocently. Almost everyone in the guild gasped, excluding Mavis, Zeref, Nicki, and Heart.

"What? They're married!?" Almost the whole guild screamed in unison, making Nicki cringe.

"Could you be any louder?" She hissed and the whole guild quieted down. Not wanting to make Nicki mad. She sighed.

"Okay so where was I? Oh yeah, yes they're married, for over four hundred years now actually. How you ask? You see, aunt Mavis isn't actually dead, she's very much alive. But you see, over four hundred years ago, aunt Mavis is already married to uncle Zeref, and they were just starting the guild, Fairy Tail, this huge war between mages and dark beings started. And the only one to stop the war is aunt Mavis. And in order to do that, she needs to cast a powerful spell, but she needs a body to seal the darkness of the dark beings once and for all, and the only body that is able to carry all that darkness is uncle Zeref, but when aunt Mavis casted the spell, her body wasn't strong enough, but her will is, so her soul left her body to complete the spell, and she can't go back, because if she went back to her body, there is a much higher possibility that the darkness inside of uncle Zeref to be set free, so she made an island and sealed her body in the middle of it, to keep it in good shape, because aunt Mavis and uncle Zeref has this bond that if aunt Mavis body get hurt, so does uncle Zeref's , but it's not vice versa, so even how hurt uncle Zeref's body gets, he still heals as long as aunt Mavis body is unharmed, but if aunt Mavis body is harmed, the darkness will surely be able to get out, because aunt Mavis body is connected to uncle Zeref's body with a weird kind of magic because she is a priestess. And she also changed the memories of everyone making them forget that there are even dark beings before, what they only know is that uncle Zeref is the darkest Mage in history that appeared out of nowhere and aunt Mavis died for a reason unknown to anybody." Nicki explained.

"How do you know all this?" One of the guildmates asked.

"I'm special I guess? I know the whole history of Fiore, even the ones that the book of the history of Fiore doesn't state." She said like it was nothing.

"So Nicki is this your only announcement?" Master asked.

"Oh I'm just getting started." Nicki said, now grinning evilly, making the whole guild quivering in fear.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Hello minna this chapter is on time yay for me! So do you like this chapter? Mavis and Zeref are married! One of my dreams came true. Is this chapter good? Is it bad? Just don't forget to vote comment and follow if you deem me worthy. Hahaha, well anyway, why is there a feeling that I'm forgetting something? Oh yes the disclaimer! Who will do it?

Zeref: I'll do it baby Isa.

Ok uncle Zeref

Zeref: Nicki254 doesn't own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima does, she only owns the plot and some of the characters in the story. Bye

Bye guys see you in the next chapter!