8. Out of Control but in Control

Hello minna! This is a new chapter. Please enjoy!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Eric's POV

While I was hugging Sabel I suddenly felt like I was being burned. Me and Natsu screamed and all the boys backed against the barrier. I looked at the part that burned and saw that it was poison. But how? I'm a poison dragon slayer. I should be immune to poison. I looked at Sabel and saw that her hair turned grey with dark purple streaks. And her eyes are light purple really close to lavender. And her body is emitting a fog that is like mine when I use my dragon claws. I saw Hearts eyes widened. Now I was really confused. Sabel was about to lunge at us but Heart stood in front of her.

"Heart get out of the way. You know I can't hurt you." Sabel said but her voice is kind of different,

"No." Heart said and she chanted something then Sabel froze in place.

"Oh no no no no no. This can't be happening! Why did I have to say that? I'm so stupid. Now the boys will surely die now. I should have let her remember by herself after the hugging not triggering something. How stupid can I be?" Heart muttered over and over again while pacing back and forth.

"Heart can you stop for a sec and tell us what's happening?" Jellal asked.

"Yeah what's happening to angel?" Laxus asked.

"Oh believe me when I say she's not your angel right now." Heart said.

"But what happened to her." Jellal asked.

"While you princes only have an inner dragon in you all. Both nee-chan and I, as princesses of all have at least 9 inner beasts in us, well I have 9 but I think nee-chan has more, and the most protective of all is the inner werewolf. Because what I said triggered something that brought her inner werewolf out. For me if one of my beasts controls my body my eyes only darken because it's like I'm just watching the outside while my inner beast does something I'm not in control of and it's like in forced to watch and it's like I'm tied up to a chair while I watch, but to nee-chan it's a little different. We are not really afraid if her eyes darken because her inner beasts are more in control than mine and they only punish who needs to be punished but more severe than me while my inner beasts hurts everything and everyone that gets in their way but not hurt the one that needs to be punished as much as nee-chan does. But if her eyes turn into a light color that's what were afraid of. Because when I told you that when my eyes darken it's like I'm tied to a chair, that's the same with nee-chan but she is still in control of things, but when her eyes are light it's like she's just sitting in the chair not restrained and gives the beast full control, and when her beast is on full control it may end up killing the one or ones who needs to be punished." Heart explained.

"But why did she lunge at us?" I asked.

"Because you are the ones to be punished for what you did to them." Heart said vaguely.

"What do you mean? And who is this 'they' that you are talking about." Rogue asked.

"That's not important now. What's important is that we need you to get out of here and fast. Because I don't know when the spell I cast will wear off. Probably an hour at most. Or else she may end up killing the twelve of you." She said.

"The put down your barrier. If you really want us to leave." Gray said.

"I wish it was that easy." Heart mumbled but we twelve heard it.

"What do you mean." Gajeel asked irritated. And Heart sighed.

"I already put down my barrier the moment I saw nee-chan's lavender eyes. But apparently she put up her own barrier around you without any if us noticing. And no one, I mean no one can break nee-chan's barrier but herself. Even mama and papa tried to break it once when she locked herself inside her room and put a barrier outside around the room." She said.

" So what are we gonna do now? Wait here and die?" Sting said.

"It's your fault also. Nicki and I gave you all the clues yet you still screwed up." She said back.

"No one can calm nee-chan now, except..." Heart said.

"Except who?" I asked.

"The one person that can calm her down. She hasn't found him yet, heck she isn't even of age to sense him yet." She said.

"As I said who is it?" I asked.

"Her m--" she would've said but she was cut off when we heard a snarl.

We looked and saw Sabel slowly starting to move and Heart panicked.

"Oh no the spell is wearing off! I didn't think it would be this soon!?" Heart exclaimed.

When Nicki gained full control of her body again, she was about to lunge at us again but a man wrapped his arms around her from her back and held her in place. We all looked at the man behind her and he was.......

Loke.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Hello minna! Sorry that this update is late for 2 days. But at least in improving since last time it took me 2 and a half weeks before I had time to update. Just bear with me okay? So how do you like this chapter? I guess some of you already guessed the word that starts with M that Heart was gonna say. Well maybe you don't but you will find out if you stick to the end. Oh and please try put my other story about NaLu. It's called Their 5th Anniversary. Just go to my works and you will see it. It's a non-magic story. Okay who will do the disclaimer?

Loke: I'll do it Nicki

Ok Loke

Loke: Nicki254 does not own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does, Nicki only owns herself in the story, Heart and a few other people mentioned or soon-to-be mentioned

Everyone:Bye!