The Attack

Hello minna this is another chapter. I hope you like it. And I'll try to update as frequently as I can. Now back to the story.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

No ones POV

As soon as the words left Nicki's mouth the whole guild was surprised. But before they can even open their mouths to ask a question......

*BOOM*

The whole guild looked up to the roof only to see people with black wings come in. Nicki knew what they were immediately.

DEVILS

Faster than Jet's speed magic, she pushed all of the people outside the barrier ( Heart, Loke, the four gods, taiitsukun, the four girls), inside the closest barrier. She also put all her keys in the barrier. They were too shocked to do anything at first but when Heart realized what happened she immediately went to the side of the barrier and pounded on to it, even though she knew it was no use. Even Loke tried to go out of the barrier.

"Nee-chan! What are you doing!?" Heart exclaimed.

"I'm protecting the people I care about. No one but me can enter that barrier. And no one but me can break it. I'm sure of that. And as long as I know that you are safe, I won't have a problem in holding back in fighting." Nicki said.

She then turned to the somewhat leader of the devil group.

"What is your business here?" Nicki asked.

"Oh little girl, don't take this personally. I'm just following orders. Prince Dranaej ( pronounced as drah-neydge) told us to take you to him by any means necessary. It's that you have to be alive when I bring you to him. It will be much more easier if I can bring you to him dead." The man said.

"If you think that I will willingly go with you to that jerk then you are dead wrong. I won't go with you without a fight." Nicki said.

"Good because I want a fight. But don't you think it's a little too crowded?" He man asked and then suddenly the whole guild crumbled down.

"That's better." The man said.

"Oh my beautiful guild hall... Huhuhu..... Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Makarov cried but no one noticed.

"Oh your seriously gonna get it now." Nicki said threateningly. The devil doesn't seem fazed though.

"Why don't we start our fight now little girl. If you really know our prince enough that you classify him as a jerk then you must know how impatient he can be." The lead devil said.

'Oh I know pretty well' Nicki said in her mind but quickly blocked all her thoughts of that matter. She shouldn't be reminiscing on the past right now.

"Well then let's start. Take over animal soul cheetah!" Nicki shouted and her dress almost immediately transformed into a cheetah printed costume. She ran as fast as the speed of light around the devils while grabbing the minimized bow and arrows from one of the pockets of her belt. The moment the bow and arrows were out they returned to their usual size.

Nicki started to shoot arrows at the devils making them fall to the ground immediately. But there's something the guild noticed when Nicki shoot the arrows. There was a pinkish purplish glow around the arrows that seemed to burn the devils. Then suddenly someone knocked out the bow from Nicki's hand. Nicki immediately grabbed her daggers at threw them at the devils. Soon Only ten devils were left and Nicki used all of her daggers. Nicki was already breathing heavily. She cursed inwardly for reducing her power this low. Her full power can't be handled by the Earth so she only shows part of her power. She normally shows only .00000000001% of her power and it's still as powerful as a master so his day she reduced it to .000000000001%. She didn't know that there would be an attack today. And she is almost out of magic energy.