Voices

Hello minna this is a new chapter.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

No ones POV

As Nicki approached the boys she suddenly stopped.

"Loke, I won't order you back to the spirit world. But you have to promise that you won't interfere with what I will do to the boys. It's their fault they are gonna get punished now. I've given them every hint I can to prevent this but they still decided to be dense idiots and broke the girls hearts. And being my bestfriends doesn't let them off the hook on this." She said and Loke nodded knowing that nothing will change the girl's mind.

She then approached the boys barrier.

"Nicole what are you talking about? I'm really confused here." Freed said.

"You will learn later. Now sit on your assigned seats." She said coldly and commanded in her alpha voice. Heart didn't made a move to stop her for using her alpha voice because she knew it had to be done.

the boys reluctantly sat on their seats.

"Now I'm going to do something ok? Just keep calm and don't move an inch." Nicki said.

"And if we do move?" Natsu asked.

"You will feel severe pain, so your choice. I'm just helping you feel the least pain. This is already the least painful spell to punish you but believe me when this is 10000 time more painful than getting hit head on by the Jupiter cannon." She said and the boys gulped and nodded.

Nicki went in front of the boys, she extended her arms in a complete 'T' shape and tilted her head up. Wind started to flow around her.

"Goddess of memories, as the princess and future queen of all, I hope you heed my request. Please let the twelve boys in front of me now hear the words they uttered the moment each of them rejected their true loves, their future princesses, the moment they broke the hearts of the girls they should have spend the rest of their lives together with, the girls they were supposed to care for and protect. Let them hear the harsh words they said to these said girls. Make them remember the memories that were hidden due to the potion of opposite feelings, and make them regret everything they said." She chanted. Then a fog figure appeared in front of them.

"Of course my queen, my friend, I shall give you the voices but I may not be able to regain their memory. They have to do that themselves." The figure said and gave Nicki a white ball of light then disappeared into thin air. Nicki held out the ball and it separated into twelve and entered the boys head. The boys then started to hear their voices that repeat over and over again.

'Nothing. I feel nothing for Lucy except friendship. I mean why would I fall for her? She's just a weak Mage that always hides behind her spirits and has neglection problems. And she's just plain ugly and always needs protection. And she always get into trouble. I mean don't you notice, ever since she joined, the guild faced much more challenges than before?' The words repeated in Natsu's brain

'Oh you mean Juvia the creepy stalker? I have no feelings for her whatsoever. I mean she's just creepy and weird. She stalks me always and always calls me Gray-sama. And she always speaks in third person.' Repeated in Grays brain.

'I will definitely not date Erza. I mean, I know everyone here thinks that she's the strongest female Mage in Fairy Tail, but to me, she is still the little crybaby that is scared and hides behind her armor.' Repeated in Jellal's head

'I can assure you that I will not date Mira. I know that everyone thinks she's a sweetheart and all but she only became like that because of Lisanna's 'death'. She just wanted to fill the spot that Lisanna left in the guild, because Lisanna was the sweet one. And look at this, she's the one that always tells us to save our nakama but she's the one that couldn't save her own sister.'repeated in Laxus' head.