chapter 39

-Rachel's pov-

After I got ready me and Taylor left to get Somme supplies. We were at a place called party Central right now. "Ok Rachel I'm serious so did you get some last night", Taylor asked? "Yes Taylor now shut up", we laughed. "Oooooooooooo". I slapped her arm. We finally got all the decorations. "can I drive", Taylor begged. "Yah". Next thing I know we were going to her and Nash's house. "Stay here I will be right back", she said.

She came out with a grocery bag filled with stuff. "What's in the bag", I asked? "Alcohol", she smirked. I just laughed. We got back to my house when I oppenned the ddoor the house smelt so I'd and it was clean. "Damn Cameron you know how to clean", Taylor said. "What did you all get", Cameron said hugging me. "Party stuff", I said. He kissed me and I kissed back. We pulled away. "Let's get decorating", I said.

We just finished decorating. Nash left to go get ready. Taylor wanted to get ready over here. Cameron was in the shower. " let's get ready",Taylor said. She went to my closet. "Hmmmmm". She went over to my droors. She threw something at me. I looked and it was a thonge. "Hell no", I said. " hell yah now put it on", she said. I shrugged and slipped it on. She then threw some shorts at me. They were jean shorts. They were very very short. You could see the pockets. "Are you trying to make me look like a damn slut", I said. "No I'm trying to make you look sexy", she smirked. I huffed. She then threw a strapless bra at me. I pit it on. To finish out off I had on this stapless thing that was basically just a bra but it was one solid piece that didn't cup It was pink. She then curled my hair. She put some make up on me. "Now last but not least here", she said handing me some pink high heels. I slipped them on and stood up. "Damn I think Cameron and you will be in the fucking mood tonight", she laughed. " funny",I said sarcasticly. Taylor put on some tight skinny jeans with a blue crop top that had bitch in white letters. She then put on some heels. I fixed her hair. I curled it and did her make up. We could already here music blasting down stairs.I looked out the window there was a butt tone of cars already here. "Let's go", Taylor said pulling me down the stairs. She found Nash and they started dancing. I was hettting a lot of stares. I then felt some one grab my ass. "You are turning me on", he said. I whipped around to see my Cameron. I kissed him. He kissed back harder. He handed me a red cup. "Have some fun", he said. I took the glass and drank it down. Cameron left to go talk to Nash. I meet up with Taylor. We drank a whole bunch more. Someone handed me some weed. I Gve one to Taylor we started smoking them. Damn I was bringing my bad side out.