chapter 12

~Cameron's POV ~

I woke up on the couch. Rachel was laying on top of me. She was so cute when she was sleeping. I shook her a little bit. She moved a little bit. I shook her more.  "What the HELL do you want",she said. "A kiss". She went to put her head up to kiss me then she fell off the couch. She moaned. I was Rollin. "Stop laughing its not funny". "Actually it is you should have seen your face". I got off the couch and started to tickle her. "Cammy stop it",she laughed. "Only for a kiss". "Fine". She kissed me. It turned out to a make out session. "Its getting hot in here so take off all you clothes",Taylor said laughing. "Wait we are taking off all our clothes why wasn't I invited",Nash said. "No you shit wad",Rachel laughed. I got up and went to get some clothes on.

~Rachel's POV ~

I went to go join Cameron. Because Nash and Taylor were just cuddling on the couch. I walked in Cameron's room he was just in his boxers. "It was nice of you to join me",he said. "Any time". I got lost staring at his body. It was perfect. "Like what you see",he skilled. "No",I smirked. He got on his bed and TRIED to twerk. "Omg Cameron stop it your doing it so wrong",I laughed. "Well get up here and show me how its done". I got ont the bed and I showed him how it was done. "Girl you know how to twerk",he said in a girly voice. I rolled my eyes. He came up behind me and hugged me. "Go get some clothes on",I said. He went to put his shorts on. "I'm gonna go home and get some clothes and do some other things". "Do you want me to pick you up later and US do something",he asked. " ok I love you bye". "Bye".

I got home and got in the shower. (put on outfit at the top). I then started my hair. When i was done I went down stairs. "Hey",Hayes said. "Hey". "What are you doing". "Getting a bowl of cereal before I leave". "Where you going". "With Cameron". "Man you are always with him why not spend time with us",my mom jumped in. " I do". "Wherever be back by 5:00 we are having a cookout". "And I was just playing I done care what you do",my mom said. "Ok thanks mom",I went up and hugged her. "You love Cameron don't you",,she whispered in my ear. "Yeah I do". I pulled away and she smiled at me. Then I herd a knock at the door. I ran to open it thinking it was Cameron. Then i oppend my door and I was wrong.