chapter 14

~Rachel's POV ~

We were just driving I had no idea where to. "Where are we going",I whined. "Its a surprise",he smiled. I smiled. He was so cute I could be with him every second of my life. He grabbed my hand. "DAMN",he said. "What?" "Yoh are so cold". I laughed. "Thanks for saying I'm cold you can read my heart well",I smiled. "You don't have a cold heart". I smiled and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek. "Quick cover your eyes",he said. I covered my eyes. We came to a stop. Next thing I know Cameron picks me up. He set me down. "Open". I oppend my eyes there was a picnic blanket under a tree with a picnic basket. I gasped,"Cameron it is perfect". "Lets take a seat". He walked us over we were both sitting with our legs crossed. We ate our sandwiches and chips. Then he took the basket to the car. He came back and we layed down on the blanket. We held hands and talked. "I want you to know I love you so so much",Cameron said. "I love you to". We leaned in and kissed. "I GET A ROOM",this old man called out. "Why thuh fuck dose everyone say that",I said. Cameron laughed. We sat there and talked for some more. Then we had to go.

"Bye Cameron",I said kissing him. "Bye babe". I walked in my house. There was people every where inside and outside because the cookout. "Hey dear can you get the cake",my mom said. Sure I grabbed the cake and took it outside and set it on the table. I was walking back in when water burst all over me I had just got hit with a balloon. I turned to see who hit me it was Noah. What was he doing here. "What the hell Noah",I laughed. "Hey". "Why are you here"? "My family is friends with your family". "Ok you are totally gonna pay for that tho", I said walking in the house to change. I changed and went down stairs to find Noah. I spotted him talking to Nash. They were talking about graduation. Our school dose this thing where seniors get out a week early for break then they come back on graduation day and graduate. Thank God I'm done with school. "Hey Noah",I said. Nash smiled and walked over to Taylor. Me and Noah talked slot it felt nice to talk to him again.