chapter 8

~ reaches POV ~

"Will you be my girlfriend",Cameron asked. I smiled so big I probably looked like a freak. "Yes". He smiled. Omg i love his smile. He reached across the table and grabbed my hand. We talked forever. "Do you want to go back to my house and watch a movie",I asked? "Yeah sounds great". We got in the car and headed to my house. On the way there Cameron kept telling me cheesy jokes. I would laugh so hard because he would try to act serious when he told them. "How do you organize a space party", he asked in a serious voice. "How?" "You planet". I was rolling at this point then I snorted. Then Cameron started to bust oh laughing. "Omg Cameron my side hurts". "Mine dose to". We pulled up to my house. Cameron got out and came to my door and oppend it. I got out. He shut the door behind me. He then.picked me up bridal style. "Baby, what are you doing",I asked? "Caring you inside". I laughed and rested my head on his shoulder. We wasked in. We started to go up to my room. "Before you go amy farther what are you all doing",Nash asked. "Going to watch a movie",I said. "Oh oh can I join"? "No",Cameron said. "cameron is being on the snappy side". "Hey we are dating we want to have some alone time just me and him",I said. "Oh so you all are dating now I'm happy for you two". "Thanks man",Cameron said. "Now go have fun but don't get to freaky in there",Nash said. Cameron set me down. He went over to Nash and gave him a slap on the arm. Then we walked upstairs to watch a movie.

~ Cameron's POV ~

We sat on Rachel's bed. "I really don't want to watch a movie anymore",Rachel said. "Do you want to Do this instead. Then I bent down and kissed her. She pulled away. "Yes this would be great",she smiled. We were full on making out at this point. I liked her bottom oil to ask for entrance. She let me enter her mouth and my tounge slowly explored her mouth. I pulled away. "Do you just want to stay here tonight",she asked? "Yeah".

~Rachel's POV ~

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. When I got out I brushed out my hair then put it in a messy bun. I put on a sports bra and some short shorts. I came out and Cameron was just in his boxers. I traced his body up and down. He had the perfect body. I liked up onto bed and covered up. Cameron jumped in right after me.  He wrapped his hands around my waist and he pulled me into his chest."I love you Rachel"' Cameron said. "I lobe you to then I feel soft asleep in his arms.