chapter 15

~Cameron's POV~

I sat down in front of my mom and dad they wanted to talk to me. "Cameron we got you a graduation present we know you haven't officially graduated yet but we wanted to go ahead and show you tomorrow",my dad said. "Ok",I smiled. "Be ready by 11:00 in the morning",my mom smiled. I nodded and got up to. Go to my room and sleep.

I woke up the next day at 10:00a.m." I took a shower and did my morning stuff. When I was done I went down stairs it was about 11:00.. "we are gonna go ahead and leave",my dad said. We got up and went to the car.

(3 hours later)

We pulled up to a beach house. "Where are we",I asked. "Your house",my parents said in unity. "This is mine"? "Yes you can move in when ever". "Thanks so much". "Now lets go see inside",my mom said. We got out and went inside it was beautiful. It had 5 bedrooms kitchen, living room , den , big porch, all rooms had bathrooms and one extra. It was really nice. And it had a great view and a pool and hot tub. There were slot of other stuff but it was amazing. "Its awesome thank you so much",I said "its all paid off",my dad said. We got back in the car. I dropped them off at the house. I was going to Rachel's I had to tell her. ( his beach house is at the top ^^^^)

I pulled up at her house there were a lot of people there. They were still having that cookout. I went inside and looked for Rachel. She wasn't there I looked outside she wasn't there. So I went up to her room and look. I oppend up and saw her and Noah talking on the bed. I was upset. I hated him so much. "Hey babe",I said. She looked up and smiled. But the look on his face was jealousy. Thats what you get for trying to pick up my girl.