chapter 36

-Camerons POV-

My eyes fluttered open. I was in a unfamiliar place. I was in a hospital room. I tried to move my leg but a are pain went through my body. I looked down and I saw a cast on my leg. What happens to me. A girl walked in I did not know Who she was.

-Rachel's POV-

The doctor approached me. "Hello Rachel we have good and bad news",the doctor said. Nodded my head signaling him to continue. "He is a wake, but he has amnesia". "What will he remember me". "Not right now but after treatment yes". I was so shocked"you can go see him", the doctor said. I walkee over to his door and opened it. There Cameron was with his beautiful chocolate eyes.

-Cameron's pov-

The girl approached me. " hey Cameron remember me",she smiled. I gave her a confused look. "Sorry but no", I said. She gave me a look of worry. A tear streamed down her face. I wanted to remember but I couldn't.

-Rachel's pov-

How could he not remember me. " I'm your girlfriend",I said. "We have two kids", I said. He just gave me a counfused look. Walked out of the room. I hit the wall outside. I slid down the wall. "Why", I said in a weak voice. Taylor came over to my side. "If I hadn't gone to see him none of this damn shit would have happens", I said Taylor holding me in her arms. " he doesn't remember me",I cried. "Its Ok", Taylor said comforting me. I just cried and cried.

I finally calmed down. I just leaned up against the wall and stared out into space. I sat there for awhile. " you should go and get some air get away from the hospital ",Taylor said. I just nodded and left. I drove to my house. The kids were not there they went to my moms house. I went up stairs to me and Cameron's bedroom. I laied in the bed and eventually fell asleep.

I woke up to the house phone ringing. I ran down stairs and awnserd it.
"Hello", I said.
"Rachel I remember I'm sorry I didn't I love you so so much", Cameron said.
"oh Cameron ow I missed you I'm on my way to see you", I said hanging up.

Oh my god I love him so so much. I went to get my shoes on. And ran out the door.

-Cameron's pov-

Rachel ran through the door. I loved her smile. "Cameron", she cried. She came and hugged me lightly. She kissed my for head. " I'm so sorry Rachel I promise we can start new and wont let my job get in the way",I said. "Ok", she smiled. She sat in the chair next to me and held my hand. I can't believe I let her slip she is the best thing that has ever happened to me.