chapter 26

~ Rachel's POV ~

It has been a week sense graduation it was our move in day. I woke up to my morning sickness. I ran to the bathroom. I feel really bad today. I sat on the bathroom ground and put my legs out. I layed my head on the wall and closed my eyes. I looked at the clock in the hall. I could see it from the bathroom. It was 4:00. I got sick and threw up again. I tested Cameron.
R.hey
C.hey can you not sleep
R. I have been throwing up
C. Do you need me to come over
R.please

I locked my phone and closed y eyes. I heard someone. I opened my eyes and Cameron was walking to my room. "Cam I'm in here",I whispered. He walked in. He picked me up and carried me to my bed. He covered me up and layed down beside me. "Sorry I made you come over",I whispered. "I don't mind just think we will wake up every morning to each other starting tomorrow",he whispered. I smiled and snuggled into his chest.

Here we go again. I'm in the fucking bath room. I brushed my teeth and got dressed. Cameron was still asleep. I crawled on top of him. I started to kiss him. He kissed back. He moved to my neck. He fount my sweet spot and started sucking on it. I started to moan. He left little love marks around my neck. "you need to get dressed babe",I said he was kissing my neck. "Babe",he whined. "Fine 10 more minutes then we get up". He sucked on my neck. We started to make out. I pulled away "times up". I crawled off him. As I got off he slapped my butt. I laughed. He got up and got ready. We went down stairs and went to meet our parents and our siblings to see what the plan was.