chapter 37

-Rachel's pov- (three months later)

Cameron is finally all better. Our little family has been so happy. Taylor and Nash wanted to take the kids out today so it is just me and Cameron. Currently Cameron and I are on the couch. My head is laying in his lap and he is playing with my hair. "Hey babe", Cameron said. I looked up at him" yah". "Will you go on a date with me tonight"? I big smile appeared on my face. "Yes that would be great". He leaned down and kissed me.

Later that night

I got in the shower. When I got out I got a dress on. The dress was peach. It was made to show all your curvs. So I have to admit. I was looking sexy. I put on some tan wedges. I curled my hair then I put some light make up on.

-Cameron's pov-

I took a shower. When I got out I put on a tux with a blue tie. I spiked my hair up in the front. Then I put on my dress shoes. Then I put some coloan on. When I was done I went down stairs. I sat on the couch and waited for Rachel. She came down the stairs. And oh my fucking god she looked sexy. I smirked at her. She did her cute little giggle. " Damn you look hot",I said grabbing her waist. She giggled. "And you don't look to bad your self". She gave me a quick peck on the lips. Then we headed to where I was taking her.

-Rachel's pov-

We pulled up to the park. Cameron came around and opened my door. " I think we dressed up to much for the park",I laughed. "Just wait", he smiled. We started walking and he held my hand. We walked into the woods. We came up on lighted trees. Then there was a cazibo that was lighted up. We walked up to the cazibo. There was a table with food and champagne waiting for us. Then there was a cancel in the middle of the table. It was so romantic. " oh my god Cameron it is wonderful",I smiled. He pulled out my chair and I sat down. He then sat on the other side. Cameron clapped his hands.. Then there came a dressed up Shawn. He had a tux on with a towel hanging off his arm. I laughed. "Cameron you had this all planned out you sure know how to make me smile", I said. " anything for my sunshine",he smiled. Shawn came up to us. "Hi my name is Shawn and I will be your waitress,now shall we start with some champagne", he said. He poured some into our glasses. "I hope you like what we have order for you from the Chinese place down the rode", he said. Oh my god that made me laugh. Shawn left me and Cameron and we sat there and talked. We finally finished. Cameron got up and came over to me. He held out his hand. " will you have this dance with me",he asked? I nodded my head and took his hand. We went to the open area. We started dancing. "You look great tonight", he said. " thanks you do to and thanks for sharing this moment with me". "I couldn't imagine any one else". I looked over his shoulder and saw all the boys and Taylor Karen and there girlfriends. I pulled away. " what's going on",I said. Cameron pulled a black box out of his pocket. Then he got down on one knee. "Rachel for the time we have been together has been wonderful and I wouldn't know any one else I would want to spend the rest of my life with so Rachel would you marry me", Cameron said opening the black back the revealed a beautiful ring. I was crying tears of joy at this point. " yes Cameron",I said. He slid the ring on my finger then got up. He wrapped his hands around me and we shared a amazing kiss. Everyone started clapping. I went and hugged everyone. "Now we planned a party at your place tomorrow night, your kids are having grandparents time tonight Cameron's parents tomorrow your parents", Taylor said. " we are inviting a lot of people so be prepared ". "Thanks so much", I said hugging her and Karen. We sat and talked for awhile. "Alright me and Nash are gonna head", Taylor said. Her and nnash moved in with each other a week ago. " Ok",everyone said hugging them bye. We talked some more till everyone left.now me and Cameron were on our way home.