chapter 22

(Rachel and Taylor's outfits ^^^^^)

~ Rachel's POV~

Cameron dropped me off at my house. We were all gonna meet later today. Nash and Taylor are coming with us today. Nash left with Hayes they were going to hang out for a while today. So Taylor was gonna come over today and we were gonna hang out.I got ready did my normal stuff I fish tailed my hair to the side today. I heard a knock at the door and I ran and got it. It was Taylor. "Hey bæ",I said. "Hey". We went too the living room. "Lets watch a chick flick",Taylor said. "Ok". I got up and put the movie in. We were half way in to it when Taylor spoke up. "You seem all happy how are you and Cameron". "Good",I blushed. "Why are you blushing". I got my blanket and hid under it. "Oh my God you all fucked",she said. "Yeah",I said very quite. "Omg Rachel when"! "Last night". She came over and sat on me. "What are you guys doing",I think Nash said. "She just toLd me her and cam.....". I flipped her off me and jumped on her I stuck my sock in her mouth. Nash gave me a weird look. He chuckled and walked away. Thats when Taylor flipped again. She finally calmed down and we watched movies. Nash came in and.sat by Taylor. We watched another movie and Cameron came in with his parents. I ran over to him and hugged him. Taylor kept smiling at me. We finally left it was 11:00. Cameron,me,Taylor,and Nash rode in one car and parents in the other. Cameron was driving. "Cameron can you pull over I'm gonna be sick",I said. he pulled over I got out and threw my guts up. He came behind me and held my hair up. "Are you ok babe",he said. "Yeah probably car sick",I said. We got back in the car. Nash and Taylor asked if I was ok. I said yes. We drove off.

~Cameron's POV~

I was really worried about Rachel. She looked really sick. We still had a hour to drive. Rachel was sleeping. And who knows what Nash and Taylor are doing. We finally arrived. "Hey babe wake up we are here",I said shaking Rachel. She sat up. "You ok babe"? She nodded her head. We got out and went in the house. We got all the rooms painted that needed it. We got our bedroom fully done today. It looked really nice. I was so happy Rachel was moving in with me I love her so much.