chapter 2

~ rachels pov ~

He held out his hand and a gladly shook it. " how old are you"? "17", I said. " me too ", can!eron said.

~ camons POV ~

Wow she was butiful. She had pretty blue eyes the kind you get lost in. She had dark brown hair that shinned. "Thanks for helping me with this mess", she blushed. "Ah, no problem". "Well see you around", she smiled and walked away.

~ Rachel's POV ~

I woke up at 5:30 it was Monday morning to had to get ready for school. I got on some skinny jeans with a cream colored shirt that hung of my shoulders. Then I put on some cream flats. I then curled my hair. I didn't have enough money for makeup so I didnt have any. Then I grabbed bag and penny board and started to head for school.

~ cameron's POV ~

I had to be enrolled into a new school. Today was my first day. I'm not to worried about it. I went and got in the shower. Then I put on some jeans and a black T-shirt. Then I got my black vans on and spiked hair. I grrabed my bag and long board and headed for school.

~ Rachel's POV ~

I finally made it to school. " hey bitch ", I herd someone yell. I turned around and it was Allie one of my bullies. I could beat the shit out of her in seconds but I can't . I did once and I was told if I got in any more fights I would be expelled. " not gonna say anything "? " whatever ". She came over and hit me. Then all her little bitches came over and started hitting and kicking me. Ssome one shoved me head into the ground and everything got blurry. " hey get away", someone yalled. Then everything went black.