chapter 10

~ Rachel's POV ~

I started to walk away then someone grabbed my arm. It was Allie. "What do you want"! "Wheres my Cammy poo",she smirked. "He is not your Cammy poo for one thing and second of all it is none of your business so will you let go of me before I get your hoe germs", I said. Her jaw dropped. "You better close your mouth before flies get in there Hannahs boyfriend or yours would want to kiss you", I smirked. Hannah has been friends with Allie sense kindergarten she was cheating on her boyfriend with Hannah's. Hannah ran off and started crying. "Why did you do that Rachel ". "And why did you do all of this to me Allie I never did anything to you". "because". "Because why?" "Fine I was always jealous of you". "How are you jealous of me my parents are dead I live in a foster home I am ugly as hell, you have all the money in the world you have to good looks you have your mom and dad and you have a real home so how could you be jealous of me?" "You get the guys they only come to me when you turn them down you live with the Nash grier and your boy friend is Cameron Dallas you are not ugly you are pretty and you have the cutest clothes". " that doesn't mean you have to hate on me and beat me up". "It doesn't and I'm sorry for everything I did to you". "I wont except your apology right away it will have to take time". "Ok I will earn my trust back but I got to go bye". Then she walked off did she rally just apologize to me. What a day it has been so far.

~ Allie's POV ~

She really thinks I am sorry. I will keep beating her up. CAMERON DALLAS WILL BE MY BOYFRIEND!! I will do anything to get him.

(psychopath)