chapter 19

~Rachel's POV ~

I woke up in my bed. Cameron wasn't there. I grabbed his hoodie and slipped it on. I went down stairs everyone was at the dinning room table. "Hey dear",my mom said. "Hey". I went up be hind Cameron and kissed him on the cheek. "Hey babe",he said. "Hey". "No fair I didn't get a kiss",sky said. I went around the table and kissed her on the head. "Now thats better". Everyone laughed. I got a pancake and sat down and started eating. Hayes left to play with sky. Nash and Taylor went to the beach earlier this morning. "How about today we have Cameron's parents show us the house and we can come back here and pick out paint colors furniture and all that stuff because we don't have much time",my mom said. I looked over at Cameron he grabbed my hand. "Sounds great",he said.

Me and Cameron got dressed. (Outfits at the top ^^)

We went down to the car where my parents were waiting. I was so happy me and Cameron were gonna move in together. I was shaking of excitement. Cameron probably saw. He squeezed my hand. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back.

We were following his parents car. My parents were caught up in a conversation. They probably forgot we were in the car. Me and Cameron were playing the nervous game in the back. We would text each other every so often. We were now making out. "You guys are sure quite back there",my mom said. We pulled away. "Yeah just enjoying the quite",I said still trying to catch my breath. She laughed. "Cameron sure knows how to take your breath away",my mom said. My face turned blood red. We pulled into a drive way. " OH MY FUCKING GOD CAMERON THIS IS OUR NEW HOUSE",I screamed. He smiled and kissed me. We got out of the car I was full of energy. "I cant believe it",Cameron said. "I'm gonna live with the love of my life",he smiled. I turned to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck. We leaned in and kissed. This kiss had meaning. He pulled away. "If we had a bed right now and they weren't here I would fuck you so hard",Cameron whispered in my ear. I started laughing. He smiled and launched too. "Lets get down to business",Cameron's dad said.