chapter 5

~ Rachels POV ~

"Rachel hurry up and get packed you have been adopted", Mrs. Lace yelled. I got up and started packing right away. I'm starting all over again.

I was now sitting in the back of the Grier's car. They were telling me we would go shopping tomorrow. About the house. But I would still be going to the same school. They would just let me drive to school everyday. We finally arrived to y new home. It was huge we had to go through a gate to get in. I walked into the living room with my bags. There was a boy and a girl makeing out on the couch. There was another boy sitting on the other couch. " Nash,Hayes ", Mrs.Grier said. Nash stopped and looked up. Hayes did to. "This is your new sister Rachel". " hey ", Hayes said. "Hey, umm this  is my girlfriend Taylor". She waved. Then Mrs.Grier showed me to my room. " mommy is this my sister", a little girl said. "Yes sky". " I'm sky what I your name", she smiled. "I'm Rachel". " well hi maybe could you come and play horsies with me latter". "I would love to". Then she smiled and ran off. We came into my room it was big. "Dinner is at 7:30". I smiled then she left.

~ Cameron's POV ~

Nash called me earlier and asked if I could come over I told him I would so now I'm headed to his place. Tomorrow is Saturday so I'm spending the night. He said his new sister was there. I hope she is nice. He told me she was my kind of girl. Whatever he means by that. I slowly pulled into the driveway.