chapter 31

~Rachel's POV~

"Oh my gosh",Taylor screamed. She hugged me tight but not to tight. "I cant wait till they are born". Taylor went on and on.  "You are A awesome friend",I said. She smiled and hugged me. Me and Taylor talked for awhile. Now our family's were leaving. We said bye.  It was just me Cameron Taylor and the rest of the boys. "Lets play truth or dare",Taylor c. Said. We all agreed. We all sat on our sectional couch. It could fit all of us. "I will start",Nash said. "Truth or dare Carter "? "Dare like duh Nash ". "next magcon you have to take the first girl who comes up to you on a date". " but..". "No buts". "Ok truth or dare Rachel". "Dare oh and remember I'm pregnant", I said. "Ok hummmm you to have to go skinny dipping at midnight". "Fine". "Truth or dare Taylor(girl Taylor)"? "Dare I dare you to lap dance on Nash ". "Oh ok". She got up ans stars lap dancing on him. The boys watched in awh. "Ok I'm done",she said. "But but",Nash said. Taylor laughed and sat down. "Truth or dare babe". Cameron was my babe so no one questioned. "truth baby",said winking at me. "Ok". I got up and whispered in his war. "Bit true as are going to have another kid". I pulled away and he was smiling. He pulled me down on his lap. And whispered in my ear. "If your all for it". I smiled. He pulled me into a kiss. "I would so duck you right now",he whispered in my ear. I blushed. "Alright enough of whispering dirty things into each others ears",Matt said. We played till midnight came around and me and Cameron had to do our dare.

~Camerons POV ~

I took my clothes off in my room and wrapped a towel around me. I walked down to the pool and that's where everyone was but Taylor and Rachel. "Are you all gonna sit out here and watch us",I asked? "No man",Nash said. We were waiting till Rachel and Taylor came down". "Oh ok".

~ Taylor's POV ~

Rachel was taking a while so I went up to see if she was ok. I knocked on the bathroom door. "One SEC",she said. She came out with a pink robe on. "I'm to fat to be doing this",she said. "No you only have a little baby bump and we all know you are pregnant",I said. "I know but I still fell weird." "Go out there and enjoy it Rachel trust me Cameron is waiting down there ready comes on",I said. She nodded and we went down to the pool.

~Rachel's POV ~

We got to the pool and everyone was there. Taylor rounded up the guys inside. Cameron pulled me over to him. "Lets do this the proper way",he grinned. He untied my robe. It exposed my body. Cameron slipped it off my shoulders and it fell to the ground. He took off his towel. He kissed me hard. He picked me up and wrapped my levs around his waist. He walked US over the steps and began to walk in. The water was warm. We got to the deep end. We hideout the whole time we were in there. I pulled away and looked at Cameron. "I never in my life thought I would go skinny dipping",I said. He smirked. Then we went back to our makeout session. I started to get cold so we got out. We went inside and the boys were all sleeping on Taylor. Taylor was awake though. "What time IS it",I whispered. "3:30",Taylor said. "We were out there that long". "Yep",she giggled. I went upstairs and changed. I went down stairs and Taylor was trying to get away from them. She slipped out. "So you want to borrow some pajamas", I sais handing her some. She said thank you.I went upstairs to my room. I offered Taylor a guest bedroom. She took it. I walked in my room and Cameron was passed out on our bed. I slipped in beside him and fell asleep.