chapter 20

(Warning this chapter gets freaky so if you don't read that stuff skip it)

~ Rachel's POV ~

We have been working all day non stop. We were still working I was getting really stressed. "Its gonna be ok Rachel",Cameron said hugging me. "I know". "Ok we were going to have you move in on graduation but we will have to do it a week after",Cameron's dad said. We all agreed. I went back home with Cameron. My parents were gonna go have dinner and talk. About things. Cameron drove us back to his house. We pulled up in the drive way and started to make out. We pulled away. He came around to my door and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around hi waist. I kissed him hard. We went to his bedroom and started to make out again. "Did I tell you that you looked so God Damn sexy today". "You just did". He chuckled. He pushed me down on his bed. He leaned down and kissed me. His hands trace down to the bottom of my shirt. He pulled it off. I then pulled off his. He placed light kisses from my lips all the way down to where my shorts were. He unbuttoned them and slid them off. I pulled his shorts down as well. He took off my under garments and I took off his. He slowly got over top of me on the bed. (This is so weird man) he inserted me. I tangled my fingers in his hair. He moaned. He started to go slower witch made me start to moan. He pulled out and layed beside me. I snuggled into his chest. He played with my hair. "I love you",he whispered. "I love you too". And with that I fell into soft sleep.