chapter 23

( this is Taylor ^^^^^ )

~Rachel's POV~

It was a week later also graduation day. I woke up with a sick feeling I ran to the bathroom and started to throw up. Someone came up behind me and pulled back my hair. It was probably Nash cause he has done this every morning for a week. I turned around and it was Nash. "Thanks again",I said. "Anything for my little sis",he said patting me on the head. I went to my bedroom and showered. I got out and saw I had a text message from Cameron.
C. Graduation day one week till we are in our beach house.
R. I know I cant wait to wake into your kisses every morning.
C. Love you babe.
R.love you see yah soon.a

Then I went to put my out fit on. I put on some short shorts with a black shirt and black converses. Then i put my graduation gound over top.

~Nashs POV ~

I was really worried about Rachel. She has been throwing up alot. I hope it is nothing serious.

(After graduation)

~Rachel's POV ~

I meet up with Cameron, Nash, and Taylor at the reception. I kissed Cameron. "Hey babe". "Hey",I said fixing his hat. We talked for forever. "Rachel do you want to come over and spend the night with me",Taylor asked? "Yeah sounds great".

( at Taylor's house)

We sat and watched movies. We ate one whole pizza. We laughed and talked. "Nash told me you have been sick",Taylor said. "Yeah I done know what is wrong tho".

~Taylor's POV~

I got to thinking. "Have you had your period this month",I asked. "No". "Oh my God Rachel you and Cameron had sex did you guys use a condom",I asked. "Uh no". "We are going to CVS", I said putting my shoes on. She nodded and we got in the car and drove off.