chapter 28

~Cameron's POV ~

We were almost done with the house. It looked great. Rachel came up and hugged me. "You alright babe"? She took a breath "yeah". "Ok we are done everything is finished",my mom said. "Yay",everyone cheered. Me and Cameron kissed. "ahhh",my mom said. I pulled away and blushed. "You will have to do the rest of the shopping",my mom said. "Ok sounds good. They left later that night. Rachel and I were snuggling on the couch. "your birthday is coming up soon babe", I said. "It is isn't it",she said smiling. "We are gonna throw you a big pool party",I said. "Better where a bikini before I get fat",Rachel said. She started to laugh I joined in.

~ Rachels POV ~

Cameron pulled up my shirt and rubbed my stomach. "Hey little one I'm your daddy I cat wait to see you will have your own bedroom and all the toys in the world but most of all you will have the best mother on the planet",Cameron whispered to the baby. I tear went down my face. "But you will also have the best dad in the world",I said more tears of happiness coming. Down my face. "I love you so much Cameron". "I love you to babe". He leaned over and kissed me. "Wanna try out our new bed",he whispered in my ear. I leaned over to his ear. "Yes". Then I nibbled on his ear. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs and him. He carried me up stairs. He placed me on the bed. Then he came in beside me.  He wrapped his arms around me. "I love you",he whispered. That was the last thing I remembered because I fell in a soft sleep.

(Morning)

I felt something on my neck it was soft. Then i realized it was Cameron. "What did I tell you , you would wake up every morning to my kisses." I giggled,"I like it". "I'm going to make you breakfast",Cameron said. "Sounds great". We got up and went to the kitchen. He tried to make eggs. I was laughing at him. "How the hell do you do this",he said. I came up behind him and helped him. The smell of food right now made me sick. I ran to the bathroom. I threw up and I threw up. Cameron came and pulled up my hair and rubbed my back. "You ok babe"? "Yeah I need to call a doctor tho to get all my appointments set up",I said. He helped me up and k went to call the doctor.

~Camerons POV ~

I cant see Rachel like this all the time. It hurts. She was on the phone with the doctor and i.was finishing breakfast. She came in. " I have a appointment next week." "Ok sounds great". "This afternoon we can go shopping for all the stuff we need",Rachel said. "Are you sure you have been going non stop for two weeks",I said. "Yeah I'm sure", she said. We sat down and ate breakfast.

~ Rachel's POV ~

Me and Cameron were at the grocery store now. He was pushing the cart while I checked things off the list. "Can we get ice cream please",I whined. "Is this gonna be one of the things I have to get early in the morning ",Cameron smiled. "Hey the craving is a big part of this thing",I said patting my belly. Cameron laughed. "Just so I don't have to leave early in the morning",Jr said grabbing 3 of the big tubs. I laughed. Our cart was filled we went on a shopping spree alright.

We got home and me and Cameron put the groceries up. We went to start after and got all our other niceties. When we were done I plopped down on the couch. Cameron sat down beside me. "Close your eyes",he said. I did. "Open your mouth". I opened up and he had feed me ice cream. We ate ice cream for a while then went to bed.