Only South knows that I secretly like Pegasus. I don't know why I like them I just think they look cool. Horses are also pretty strong and with wings they must be stronger.

South smiled and went to his room to start using his new headphones. I went to my room and just hugged the stuffed toy while looking outside. It was a very beautiful day with the sun shining, birds chirping, and the sky is nice and blue.

I sighed. South came in to my room and said he was going out with some friends. I felt a little sad that we aren't going to spend our birthday together all day but I said it was fine.

I grabbed my phone and saw that China and Martial texted me a happy birthday. I smiled, they remembered. I said thanks and we texted each other for a little bit. I asked them if we could hang out but they were both busy. Then they had to leave soon and I was alone again.

I sighed and put down my phone. I was alone now.... I should have expected this. Why did I ever think people would want to spend my birthday with me... It's just another day, nothing special.

But it still hurts me. I have a pain in my chest at the thought that no one cared for me. That.... I'll be alone in my life. Maybe they don't care about me.....

What if I'm not worth it?

That thought made me feel more pain in my chest.More negative thoughts came in. The more I thought about it the more pain in my chest I felt. After a while I started shaking. My breathing was uneven. Tears are threatening to fall.

Why was I so naive that I would be happy, that everyone cared for me. I just wanted to be accepted to be loved. Why......

I need to calm down. I tried taking deep breaths to calm down. It took a while but I was able to finally stabilize my breathing. I looked around the room and spotted my nuke and Pegasus plush. I grabbed them and hugged them.

I didn't notice that I was crying until I felt a tear on my hand. I wiped my tears away. There's no point in crying anyways.... It just shows weakness.

I sighed and stood up. I checked the time and was shock to notice that I was in here for the whole morning. It was already the afternoon. I guess I'll go take a bath.

I left the plushies on my bed and went to my closet. I got some clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I turned on the water and took my clothes and eye patch out. I then went in and let the warm water soak me. Hopefully this will help me relax a bit.

After I took my bath and changed I went to the living room and grabbed a book to read. There's nothing I could do today. The house is clean, South is gone and everyone else is busy. I'm just alone here in my house. I tried not to think about it and tried to read the book.

It wasn't long before my phone started to ring. I picked it up. It was South Korea my brother.

"Hello?"

"Hey North! Can I ask you a favor?"

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Can you get me my hoodie... I forgot it and it's supposed to be cold later at night."

"Ok I'll get it for you... Where do you want me to take it?"

"At America's house please, thanks and bye!"

"Bye..."

The call ended and I went to get South's hoodie. I didn't feel like going over there but I told my brother I will give him his hoodie. I then walked to the American's house. I went up to the door and rung the bell. France soon opened the door and greeted me with a smile. She said to come in and that South was in the living room. I went to the living room.......

Then everyone yelled, "surprise!" I jumped back in shock and looked at them in surprise. There were party streamers, balloons, and all kinds of other decorations. Lots of people are here too, South, China, Taiwan, Martial Law, Philippines, Russia, Ukraine, Hong Kong, Japan, and many more.

New Zealand and Australia came running to me. "Happy Birthday North!" They said in unison. I smiled at them. "Wow.... You guys really surprised me," I said with a smile. "It was all South's, China's, and Martial's idea" America said.

"I wanted my favorite brother to have a good birthday," South said happily. "Yeah we wanted you to have an amazing day today," China added and Martial nodded in agreement.

"Thank you...." I said holding back tears of joy. Soon they started playing music and we all had fun. Everyone was saying happy birthday to me and saying lots of nice things. I really was happy. They gave me a lot of presents too which I really didn't expect.

I looked around and see how everyone is having fun and being together. How they prepared this for me. How they smile when they talked to me. Maybe.....

I am Worth it

The end!

I finally finished it! I actually finished something and didn't abandoned it like everything else- *looks at a pile of unfinished work*

This was fun to write and I'll like to thank all of you for your support that motivated me to finish this....

I'm going to post a short epilogue soon in here.....

Well I hope you enjoyed the chapter!