Twenty

Minju's POV

"What Minju-nii?! You had your first kiss with Chaew-" I cover Wonyoung's mouth.

"Shhh.. I dont want to get the other students attention okay..!" I sigh and let go of her, we are at the cafeteria of the school.

"Let me finish okay??" I look at Wonyoung and she was really focused on listen to me.

"After I kissed her we went back home like nothing happend, Chaewon-nii didn't spoke a word to me.. Thats when I offered her to drink water with a med mom took on the past..." Wonyoung then cut me.

"W-Wait.. You still have those pills??" I just nod and sip my drink.

"Basically all I want to happend is for her to fall asleep and.. To have a short term memory lost so she can forget about that.. And now after a week it looks like she really doesn't remember that night.." I saw Wonyoung look at me.

"So... Why did you kiss Chaewon-nii?" Wonyoung hold my hand and press it a bit.

"Please tell me honestly.."

"I never feel so attached to a person like this before specially we both almost had the same past.. Maybe.. I just want to confront her.." Wonyoung cut me.

"Or maybe you like Chaewon-nii.." She continued.

"I know I am not on the right place to say this to you but Minju-nii.. Dont be too childish and act like a mature person... I know you know it yourself that you like Chaewon-nii.." She smile a bit and let go of my hand.

'This kid is telling me to act like a mature person... She's really a grown up...'

"I-Is it too onvious..?" I smile a bit at her and she nod.

"Yep, I saw it in your eyes..." Wonyoung then continue eating her lunch, I pat her head.

"Wonyoungie!!" A girl suddenly run to us.

"O-Oh.. Minju-unnie right?" She point at me, I nod and smile.

"Right.. Have a seat.." The girl sat beside Wonyoung.

"I'm Ahn Yujin! Wonyoungie's classmate.." She introduced herself, how cute.

'Ah.. She's the Ahn Yujin..- Why is Wonyoung's ears look red??'

"Hey Wonyoung.. Are you okay??" I tried to touch her ear but she move away.

"I-I'm fine Minju-unnie.."

"Ah by the way Wonyoungie, have you done our assignment at Math??" I smile watching the two kids on our table.

"O-Of course..! I already finish it last night..!" Wonyoung said not looking to Yujin.

'They are both a cute pair..'

"Um.. I left mine so can I copy yours..?" Yujin smile at Wonyoung, clinging on her too.

"N-No I dont want to-" I cut Wonyoung.

"Wonyoung... Come on.. Let her.." I smile at Wonyoung and she shook her head.

"Just tell her you'll buy her a mint choco ice cream.." I look at Yujin and she nod.

"Yeah come on I'll buy you some-"

"Here." Wonyoung handed her notes on Yujin without looking at her, I laugh a bit.

'Aigoo.. You will never see this everyday..'

"Well.. I will leave you two now because I'll be going back to the company.." I fix my things on the table.

"Thank you Minju-unnie.." Yujin smile at me, I nod.

"Take care of my cousin for me.." I walk on her back and pat her shoulder, she nod.

"Of course Minju-unnie.."

"Y-Yah Minju-unnie... If I we're you... Confess soon... The sooner the better.." Wonyoung glance at me, I nod and pat her head.

"Take care you two.."

Timeskip

"So what happend on the company when I'm out Chaewon-nii?" We're on our way back to my house and Chaewon-nii is on the driver's seat.

"Well I think its still the same.." Chaewon-nii said, her eyes are fix on the road.

"Sakura-unnie play games at time of work?!" My voice suddenly raise.

"Ahh no no.." Chaewon-nii laugh and look at me.

"Sakura-ssi had a visitor this morning and they went out.. Business matters I think with Eunbi-unnie's company.." She explain, I sigh and rest my back on the car's seat.

"How about on your class?"

'Why are you suddenly curious unnie? Is that part of your job??'

"Well.. I was doing fine.. Wonyoung and I had a small talk.." I look at her but my eyes suddenly trail down on her lips.

'Does she really dont remember what happend that night..? That side effects shouldve gone by now..'

"Lost in thoughts Minju?" I snapped back in reality when Chaewon-nii's face is an inch close to mine, her eyes was staring back.

"Y-Yah U-Unnie!" I back away, she smile and giggle.

"We're back on your home.." She move out the car and open the door for me, I smile.

"T-Thank you.." I said walking inside the house while Chaewon-nii follow.

'T-That was deadly...' I sat comfortable at the couch cleaning my thoughts.

"Minju.. I'm just going to take a bath.." Chaewon-nii bow at me, I shake my head.

"I-I cant take a bath..?" She look at me, I shake my head again.

"T-Thats not it.. Y-You dont need to be so fomal here Chaewon-nii.. We're at the house.. Feel at home and you dont need to tell me if you'll do anything here.. Just dont enter the last room on the left okay?" I smile at her, she just nod and walk back to her room.

'A week without my maids... Only with Chaewon-nii... Can I survive.?' I stood up and walk to the kitchen getting some drinks to calm me down.

'I cant forget her face... Gosh... Why am I like this..?'

"Ah Minju?" Chaewon-nii knock on the kitchen's door, I look at her and hum.

"Y-Yes..?" My eyes went wide when I saw her only in a bathrobe, her hair is wet and a bit messy making her really look hot right now.

'T-Thank you author-nim...'

"Can I use the bathroom on your room? Maybe the bathroom on the guess room is broken.." She said, I just nod and smile a bit.

"G-Go on.. I-I'm going to check on it.. " I face my back on her and drink again.

'I-Its so hot... D-Dam-'

"Can I have a water too?" Chaewon-nii was already beside me smiling, I got a bit shock.

'S-So close...' I pour some water on my glass and hand it to her, she drink it.

'Bless you author-nim..'

"Thank you..." She hand me back the glass and walk out.

'T-This is new...' I look at the glass and I notice my lipstick on the glass got another shade.

'C-CHAEWON-NII DRINK ON THE SIDE WHERE I DRANK?!'

"I-I really cant help falling for you now huh..." I grip the glass and smile a bit.