Seventeen

Minju's POV

'Did she saw me falling thats why she run to catch me..?'

"Minju..? Are you okay? Did you got hurt?" She slowly sat down on the floor leaning on the wall still panting and hugging me, making me casually seating on her lap.

'I-Is she okay with this kind of position..?'

"I-I'm fine C-Chaewon-nii.." I said looking at her.

'W-Wait?! S-Since when did I wrap my arms around her neck??'

"Y-You d-didn't have to do that.." I said removing my arms away from her neck, she sigh.

"If I didn't do that you would ended up falling on the stairs.." She said looking at her left side and she's right, its the stairs already.

"T-Thank you Chaewon-nii.. I'm glad I ended up falling for y- I mean falling on your arms.." I said hugging her blushing at the same time, she pat my head while I curse that she didnt heard me.

'W-Why did I suddenly say that?! That wasn't what I suppost to say!'

"M-My phone!!!" Sakura-nii kneel in front of us, I look at my hands and the phone is no where to be found, I stood up and look around.

"B-But I was just holding it-" I look at Sakura-nii and she is already holding it but it was already cracked and I think, its broken.

"M-My phone.." She said histericaly and hug it.

"Its already broken.. Its much better if you place it down before you get a cut.." Chaewon-nii approach Sakura-nii, I move down on Sakura-nii's other side.

"B-But.. I-It was my phone.. M-My precious p-phone.." She said looking down, I think she's already in tears.

"I-I will buy you a new one Sakura-nii.. Please dont cry.." I pat her back, she suddenly look at me.

"Ah really?! Finally I am tired of this phone!" She said handing it to Chaewon-nii, she look at me and I look back at Chaewon-nii but we both keep quiet, I haven't see this side of her too yet.

"Hey you two! Come on and let's deliver the car on my place, Kang-chan is waiting!" Sakura-nii grab my bag on my office and hand it to me.

"Oh dont forget this.." She hand the car keys to Chaewon-nii smilling as she walk down, happily in the stairs.

"Lets go!"

"I-Is she always like that..?" Chaewon-nii stood up still looking at the energetic Sakura-nii.

"I-I dont know.. I-Its my first time seeing her like that too.." I said, we both then walk down to the underground parking lot.

"So... W-Where is the car..?" Chaewon-nii look shock as she saw all the luxury cars parked.

"There.." I point, Sakura-nii was already standing beside the Black BMW.

" I point, Sakura-nii was already standing beside the Black BMW

"BMW M235i Gran Coupe... You are really going to give away..?!" Chaewon said looking at me shock, I nod.

"Hyewon-nii deserve it.. You may not know her yet but she's a very great friend of mine.." I said standing beside Sakura-nii.

"I-I see.." Chaewon-nii said unlocking the car, Sakura-nii walk at the back seat, I sat in the front seat beside the driver's seat, I saw Chaewon-nii looking at the front seat, I smile.

"Its just like an ordinary car.. Just a bit leveled up one.." I said to her she nod and look around again like she's lost, I pat her shoulder.

"Chaewon-nii.. You just need to press this to turn it on.. Then..." I stop and look at Sakura-nii.

"Sakura-nii.. You know how to drive right? Why dont you teach Cheawon-nii..?" I saw her looking through her phone.

"Aish.. Its like an ordinary car but faster so make sure to not press too much on the gass.." She said, I saw Chaewon-nii relaxed and starts to drive out of the company.

"So where is your house located?-" Before she finish there is a map popped out on the monitor.

"Thank me later.." Sakura-nii grab her phone again.

"You need to get used to this kinds of cars Chaewon-nii.. Who knows you might need to be my driver one day.." I said seating back, she just hum and the whole drive went quiet.

'She's so cute... Do your best Chaewon-nii..'