Thirty seven

"Wonyoung.. Hey.. You're here too..-" Minju walk to Wonyoung as she tried hold her cousin's hand meanwhile Wonyoung is still looking down, unsure on what to do.

"Let's be honest they look like sisters.." Eunbi whisper at Chaeyeon, they all heard a laugh.

"You guys are trying to joke around again.. You cant fool me.." Chaewon almost sip another drink but a hand stop her, she cant help but to stare at that certain someone.

"You are clearly drunk.."

"Who are you??" Chaewon tilted her head.

"You motherfu-" Sakura almost pour the whole can of alcohol on Chaewon's face but Hyewon stopped her.

"Y-You said you will behave!!"

"Tsk.." Sakura look away and sat beside Chaeyeon who is sipping another bottle.

"Chaewon's points are now deducted.." Sakura pour the soju on the sand, Eunbi hand her a new one.

"Thank you Ms. Kwon.." Sakura politely grab the can in two hands and open it. Meanwhile Hyewon walk to Chaewon to look at her closer while she's still wasted, its a one in a blue moon opportunity.

"K-Kwangbae??!" Chaewon is still somehow can recognize people.

"Sorry..-" Hyewon sigh, Sakura basically threaten her to tell them where is Chaewon and here they are, as fast as lightning they arrived at Busan.

Minju leave Wonyoung for a bit as she walk beside Hyewon and pat her shoulder.

"You can rest Kangchan.. Its hard to drive at night.." In that instant, Hyewon sat beside Sakura and Eunbi then grab a can too, she began a conversation with the others.

"So.. What's with the feast?"

"Chaewon called me this afternoon.. She said she wants to rest.. I kinda felt she have a problem.." Yena said while her girlfriend agreed.

"But what shock us is she's with Wonyoung and not Minju.. Not in a bad way, we are just shocked.." Yuri said as she look at the youngest.

"Me and Chaewon-unnie meet at the mall.. I was suppost to go with Yujin but.." Wonyoung look at Minju.

"I-If it weren't for Nako and Hitomi unnie I wont know she is engaged to you, unnie... Why did you have to hide it from me..? I thought we wont keep secret from eachother..?" Wonyoung look down as tears stream from her eyes.

"Wonyoung..-" Minju tried to comfort her by patting her shoulder but Wonyoung back away.

"No.. L-Let me just.. Tomorrow.. Let's talk tomorrow u-unnie.." Wonyoung stood up as she began to walk back to the unit.

"Its my fault.. I should have told her sooner.." It was Minju's turn to look down.

"We will take care of it.. Chaewon needs you.. Plus.. We are both still on our right mind.." Eunbi and Sakura smile at Minju before following the youngest.

"Kwangbae what to do?!!!" Chaewon suddenly become dramatic as she hug what she thought is Hyewon in front of her, the others froze as they just watch, the drama.

*snap* Yena was taking a picture for a perfect blackmail incase of need.

"S-Shh.. Chaewon.. Just go to sleep-" Minju almost continue but Chaewon rant again.

"I-I cant let Minju get married!! I havent gave justice to my parents.. Kwangbae do something..! I cant just wait here and do nothing.." Chaewon cry as she burried her head on Minju murmuring a few more things Minju doesnt understand anymore, what caught her ears are the words "get married" and "justice to her parents". Minju keep her composure but inside she's just like Chaewon's state.

"Kwangbae..?" Yuri look at her but Hyewon gulp and look down, she wants to hide but she cant do anything now, she have to zip Chaewon's mouth before she tell everything she have to keep.

"Chaewon do you like Minju?" Minju bite her lips to keep her from sobing, if Chaewon was not drunk, for sure she wont have the courage to admit it, human's courage most of the time comes from alcohol.

"O-Of course..! B-But... I cant.. What if.. Our plan.." Chaewon whispers.

"O-Our plan..?" Hyewon stood up almost running to Chaewon but Yuri and Yena hold her down.

"N-No...! C-Chaewon- Hmph-" Yuri cover her mouth.

"D-Didnt you know already?? Her father is the mastermind on killing my parents.. I-I planned on revenge on her father but.. She will hate me.." Chaewon said, the others doesnt know this information so they are shock, except Hyewon, who just give up, Yulyen finally let go of her.

"I-I will explain.. Just let her sleep first.." Hyewon drink a few shots for courage.

"Just sleep... I will stay here.." Minju pull Chaewon into her seat as she carefully lay her head on Minju's lap, Chaewon was now peacefully asleep, she wont say anything. Minju will focus on Chaewon tonight.. Tomorrow will be Wonyoung.

"Now?" Chaeyeon look at her while Minju stroke the older's hair.

"I'm so sorry Minju..." Hyewon kneel down, Minju shook her head, Hyewon took it too much.

"N-No need to kneel Hyewon-unnie.." Its a serious conversation now since Minju used her real name.

"Um.. Can we get the context now?" Yuri look at her waiting for her explaination.

"Base on my investigations..It was really Minju's father who killed Chaewon's parents... I hide it from everyone.." Hyewon said while looking down.

"I have proofs.." Hyewon look at Minju so is the others.

"Kkura know I was once an agent.. I handled Chaewon's parent's case and I found out the truth but my boss hold me back.. Instead they released a fake story.." Hyewon look at Minju apologetically, Minju was just looking at Chaewon, currently carressing her face.

"D-Dont tell me Chaewon just wanted to be close to me because she wants revenge on my father..?" Minju funally look at Hyewon.

"Partly true.. Partly false.."

"Everything.. Really is a problem.." Yena added, Yuri made her silent.

"Its.. More than I imagine.." Chaeyeon added.

"Chaewon didnt even want to interact with you.. She also hates you but I guess it was unexpected at how she is now close to you.. Minju.. I dont have the rights to say this but Chaewon likes you..-" Hyewon got cut by Minju.

"How can you explain her necklace? It has my grandmother's picture..."

"Minju..." Before Minju ask another question, Hyewon told her, straight to the point.

"Your father is an adopted child..." The air become louder than their voices, silence.

"Your grandparents know everything.. They are just scared of revealing it since your father.." Minju prayed so hard Hyewon wont say the words in her mind, she cant believe that her father can do so much just because of business, but its not just business now, its...

"Might kill them.." Killing people.. She have a blood of a killer.. Her own father.. Killed Chaewon's parents..