Twenty eight

Chaewon's POV

"I have not really introduced myself to you Chaewon.. I am Kang Hyewon.. A private investigator.." She smile at me as she show her id to me and I can see its authentic.

"So you are a private investigator..?" I ask, Hyewon nod as she smile at me.

"Pretty shocking right? I was a private investigator here at Seoul and I transfer into Daegu after the case of your parents.." Hyewon reveal the papers from the envelop and she hand me a paper first.

"I tried to solve the case and when I finally have the truth my superior stopped me.. Maybe they are scared of what will Mr Kim can do.. Well aside from he is one of the riches man in Korea right now he also have connections to the police.."

"You could say I work for public but as a private agent.." She said, I look at the papers and notice the pictures on it, it was the crime scene on our home but not as what I saw.. It is so different..

"Remember the crime scene..? The police changed everything and made it as a robbery.." I remember, the girl who called me the night after the funeral, that lady already warned me about this.

"Oh.. If you still remember the girl who talked to you by phone.. It was me Chaewon.. I used a voice changer and a one use phone so no one will track me down just to tell you the truth.. And now.. I can finally prove what I told you.. Mr Kim.. The father of Minju.. He ordered some people to kill your parents.." I clench the paper as my anger rise again.

"H-He is in Seoul right now right..?"

"Yes but dont rush things Chaewon.. You can get what is yours soon-" She tried to reach for my hand but I quickly move it away.

"I-I want justice.. Not anything..!" I slam my hand on the table, I have been planning to kill Minju's father but I cant. I dont know why I have not move yet.

"I-I know... That is why I am here.. We will get justice in fighting fairly.." Hyewon walk beside me and place down another paper in front of me.

"But its much better if we talk this privately.. We can meet up tomorrow-"

"I want to know it now... Let's talk about it.. Tonight.." I stood up and almost walk to my room to get my things but Hyewon stopped me, she stare at me and shake my head.

"This can wait tomorrow.. What I want you to know is that we now have a solid proof.. And this needs to be discussed for long.. Rest first then we can talk about it.." Hyewon pat my shoulder then walk to the spot where she was seated and place a paper down.

"This is for Minju.. And this one is for you.." She place another paper down.

"Dont ever show this one and dont ever tell to Minju what is written, you got that? Keep it secret that you know it.." She move it towards me, I just sigh and nod.

"I will excuse you tomorrow on Kim Company at morning then we can finish our discussion by one or two.. You got it?" She ask, I nod and look at her.

"I have one more question.." I stop her before she walk away.

"W-Why are you doing this..? You said you are a private investigator.. I cant pay you Hyewon..." I ask, I mean, she could just leave the case as it is and let me just have a revenge by myself but she let herself be involved. Who are you really Kang Hyewon?

"You could say my family owe something to your family.." She smile then she clear her throat.

"Ah.. Wont you guide out the guest? You are still Minju's secretary right?" She smile again as she grab her things, I almost forgot I was a secretary of Minju. I was too focused on my parents case.

"Just kidding.. I can walk out myself.." Hyewon laugh a bit as she start to walk out but I still walk beside her and guide her out, as what I should be doing.

"T-Thank you Hyewon.." I bow at her but she just wave her hand indicating its fine.

"Thank me when we are done getting what you should have and the justice for your parents.." She said, I nod as we both walk to the gate, I open it for her as I bow again.

"Take care Chaewon.." She wave at me as she walk inside her car and drive away.

'I-I was suppost to fight against the law... But if I do something wreckless, I'm sure Hyewon will be disappointed at me.. The plan she created might fail because of me..'

"H-Huh..?" A car parked not that far from the gate, I move a bit closer to it and notice Yujin... W-With Minju.. T-They are together..? A-And they are hugging..

'I-I s-should not get into others b-business.. R-Right.. Minju isnt on my business, she is just my boss, nothing more nothing less..' I quickly run inside the house grabbing the paper Hyewon leaved for me at the table and walk inside my room, I sat on the floor beside the bed as I grasp for air.

"I-I'm o-okay... I-I'm fine.." I look down as my tears starts to fall, I dont know why am I affected by this matter, its Minju's life, who am I stop her from loving someone right? For sure something happend between Minju and Yujin and that involves that dinner.. D-Dont tell me Minju was engaged into Yujin..?

'I-I will just believe I didnt saw anything Min.. I-I will hold into your words.. Y-You said you love me..' I slowly look up and look at the paper, and I notice words that are printed in bold, red font color.

Matching of DNA of Ms Kim Minju and Ms Kim Chaewon.. 0.0%

'M-Minju and my DNA test..? Negative W-What will I do with this information..?'