Fifteen

Hyewon's POV

Hyewon's POV

"Looks like everything changed since I last visited.." I look out of the window from Sakura's car.

"Well, its been 2 years right? How's working abroad?" She ask me while her eyes was busy at the road, that's good by the way.

"Well its fine.. But I got so lonely.. That's why I went home and apllied a job here at Seoul.. And I got hired easily.."

"Eh? If you said that earlier I would've recommended you to Minju.. You could be her secretary.." Sakura look at me, I laugh.

"So that you will have a duo on game??"

"Beside that.." Sakura sigh.

"Well, I dont want to work with Minju even I know her already.. I dont like to see his father everyday..." I said taking pictures of sceneries.

"So you are still a part time undercover detective?" Sakura ask, I keep quiet.

"Change topic then! And we're here.. By the way, ask Minju to give you a car.. I heard they will release a new one today after the board meeting.." Sakura parked the car and walk out.

"You could have just ask her yourself and give this ferarri to me?" I smirk and pat the hood.

"Yah! I bought this with my own money!"

"Yeah yeah.. Come on.." I said walking in the building.

'Everything changed... Eversince Minju's grandfather died..'

"Minju??" Sakura knock at the door then she open it.

"I bought Kang-chan.." I look at Minju and she was seated at her father's chair.

"Kwangbae!" She slowly walk to me and hug me.

"Minju-yah.. Its been a while.." I hug back at her.

"I miss you so much unnie.." She mumble, I smile.

"Mm.. But I might not leave now.." I said, she move away from the hug and look at me.

"I will be working at a company in Seoul so I can come here often.." I smile at her, she smile back.