Eleven

Chaewon's POV

'This company earns so much in a year... To be taken over by a person like her without knowing anything... I can bankrup this company and just run away with their money...' I smile scrolling through their files at a pc.

"Oh, why are you smilling??" Sakura look at me from her desk, I just shake my head.

"Nothing.." I look at the computer again.

'But thats not the reason I came here..' I said exiting the files.

"Chaewon, do you play online games??" I look at Sakura and she was already wearing her headphones.

"W-What..?" I ask her, she smirk and sat on her seat.

"Y-Yah Sakura-ssi..?" I stood up and walk to her desk and I am not mistaken, she's already starting a game.

"Lets play Apex Legends.." She said, her eyes are already fixed on the screen.

" She said, her eyes are already fixed on the screen

"I-Is that even allowed..?" I ask her standing beside her.

"As long as you finish your job we can do anything we want.." She smirk as the game started.

'Well.. I might learn from an expert..'

Minju's POV

"Hmm.." I smile as I eat the macarons Chaewon-nii gave me.

"Its so sweet... Just like her.." I sat back on my chair relaxing.

'Suddenly its boring without Chaewon-nii around..' I sigh looking at my phone.

"Ah.. I didnt ask her for a picture today.. I only have some stollen shots.." I giggle as I scroll on my gallery.

"Ms. Kim..." A employee knock on my room, I close my phone and look at him, he bow down.

"You are?"

"I-I'm not jelous or something but Ms. Miyawaki and your newly hired secretary are playing games on their computer instead of doing their job-" I cut him.

"Isnt it obvious that you are jelous.." I stood up.

"M-Ms. Kim-"

"I dont want any intruder in my office without informing me from my secretary you got that?" I look at him.

"Y-Yes Ms Kim.. I-I'm sorry-" He bow down.

"Get back to work." I said seriously, he leave in rush.

'Aish.. I just got angry all of a sudden..?' I grab a macarron and eat one.

"Chaewon-nii said she will ask help from Sakura-nii to fix my schedule.. But what takes her long?" I sigh and grab the box of macarons and walk out my office.

"You are an Apex Champion"

"See that?! I told you we can do a back to back!" I saw Sakura-nii hi-five Chaewon-nii, I sigh.

'So they are really playing games instead of working...'

"Its my fist time playing this and I didn't know I'm good.." I saw Chaewon-nii smile at Sakura-nii, I cant help but smile too.

'Chaewon-unnie's smile is so cute..'

"So.. Lets have another round?" Sakura-nii stare back at her computer but Chaewon-nii remove her headphones, I just watch them queitly while leaning on the wall.

"I'm going to pass to that.. I still have to finish my work and if I cant finish Minju's schedule, I'll be dead.." Chaewon-nii continue on finalizing my schedule.

'Its her first day of work and she's hardworking..' I walk to their desk and smile.

"Chaewon-nii.. Sakura-nii.. Are you both done?" I smile at the both of them, Sakura-nii look at me.

"W-Wah Minju-yah.. Have I told you already that you are pretty.." Sakura-nii look at me amaze, I sigh.

"Aish.. Sakura-nii.. You are bad at flirting.. Here.. Maybe you got tired from teaching Chaewon-nii your gaming skills.." I gave Sakura-nii some macarron, she just smile a bit.

"H-Hehehe..."

"By the way Chaewon-nii.. Can I still go to school..?" I look at her and she look back at me in shock.

"You are still an undergraduate..?"

"Ah I have not tell Chaewon about it.. Minju is still in high school but she can graduate this year.." Sakura-nii explain, I hum.

"C-Can..?"

"Hmm.. If you can add my school's schedule I will graduate and maybe sat on dad's seat later on.." I hand Chaewon-nii my phone so she can check my daily schedule.

"I will do my best to add it dont worry.." Chaewon-nii smile and starts to work on my schedule, I put the box on her table.

"I trust in you Chaewon-nii.."

"So do Minju trust me too?" I saw Sakura-nii get another macarron.

"Sometimes." I smile at her.

"Ms. Kim.. Your dad is on the phone.." A staff call me.

"Well, please do your job now.." I walk away from them to get the call.