Nine

Wonyoung's POV

"By the way Minju-nii, who is she?" I point at the girl who's lining up to buy me ice cream, Minju-nii smile and sat beside me.

"She's my new secretary.. And you're clingy at her huh.." She explain and crosses her arms.

'So possessive at her secretary...'

"I'm just happy because I found a mint choco lover Minju-nii beside Nako-unnie and she's your Secretary.. You are working at the company now??" I ask her in shock, she nod a bit.

"What about your studies Minju-nii?" I look at unnie and she just looks down.

"I dont know if I can go to school yet.. But I will ask her later if she can put it to my schedule.." She explain, I just hum.

"Oh by the way, I have something to tell you.." I open my phone and search on my gallery.

'You are roast girl..'

"This girl, Ahn Yujin, she keeps on looking at me in class Minju-nii.. But when I asked her why she is looking she said she's not.." I showed Minju-unnie the picture of this girl who look like a dog to be honest.

" I showed Minju-unnie the picture of this girl who look like a dog to be honest

"Oh.. She's cute.." Minju-nii said as she hold my phone, I sigh.

"Unnie.. That face?? Cute?? Oh god.." I facepalm.

"The definition of cute is right here..!" I point at myself proudly.

"I know you are cute.. But maybe she wants to be your friend.. Give her a chance.." She said patting my head then handing my phone back to me, I sigh.

"F-Fine.. But why are you eating sweets?? Specially macaroons?? That's not good right?" I crosses my arm, Minju-unnie tried to calm me down, she sound like she's going to cry.

"Y-You see.. Its not that bad to eat sweets.. And dont tell dad or else.." She look at me, I look back.

"Or else??"

"I am going to tell that Yujin girl you took a picture of her without her consent.." She points at my phone.

'S-She looked into my gallery?!'

"Y-Yah Minju-unnie! Dont you dare!" I grab my phone and hide it.

"See.. Then just be a good girl and be friends with her.. Promise?" She ask me, I pout and just nod.

"F-Fine..-"

"Ah.. Sorry I took a bit long.. The customers line is long.." Minju-nii's secretary sat beside us, I smile as she hand me my Mint choco ice cream.

"Thank youuu!" I said before I eat it, sweet.

"Chaewon-unnie, she's the cousin I am talking about.. She's Wonyoung.." Minju-nii introduce me to her secretary, I smile.

"I am Jang Wonyoung.. Third year highschool.." I smile at her, she look at me in shock.

"You are just in highschool??" She ask, I nod and continue to eat my ice cream, all the persons got shock, i dont know why, maybe because of my height? Face? I dunno.

"She's suppost to be in First year but she accelerated to third year this year.. She's a smart girl.." Minju-nii pat me head, I sigh.

"Yah I'm not a baby anymore.. Ah and you love Mint choco right??" I look at Chaewon-unnie, she nod.

"Aish.. If Nako-unnie finished her lectures early we could have met her.. You know Chaewon-unnie.. We made a club just for mint choco lovers hehehe.. We are one of a kind.." I smile at her, she just smile back.

"Is that so... Too bad I cant join your club.." She said to me then she look at Minju-nii.

"Maybe we need to go back to the company so I can finalize your schedule.." Chaewon-unnie said.

"Ah right.. We should.. Wonyoungie take some macaroons.." Minju-nii smile at me, I took two then smile.

"Okay.. See you Minju-nii and Thank you for the ice cream Chaewon-nii.." I hug Chaewon-nii one last time and sat down at the table.

"Take care on your way back home.." Minju-nii wave at me, I watch them walk out the door.

"And they will leave me alone..-"

"Oh Jang Wonyoung! Classmate!"