Ten

Wonyoung's POV

"A-Ahn Yujin??" I look at her, she's already seated beside me.

'S-Speaking of the devil... Minju-nii and me just talked about you!'

"What are you doing here alone??" She ask as she sat beside me. I answer as I start to eat my ice cream.

"Common sense.. Eating..?" I sigh, she giggled after, its not funny. Can she see I am serious here.

"If I treat you ice cream, can we be friends?" She smile at me, I shook my head.

"No.."

"Then stop eating air out of that cup will you.. Come on.." She hold my hand and drag me to the counter.

'Great Wonyoung... You didnt even realized you already finish your ice cream...'

"Y-Yah.. I never said you can touch me..!" I get out of her grip, she sigh and look at me.

"Just think that I am doing this because you caught me staring at you-" She said, I cut her.

"So you admit that you're staring at me-" She cut my words.

"Its not like that-" I cut hers back.

"But its like that!" I insist.

"No look, let me explain-" She held my hands.

"You just said it!" I move it away.

"Aish.. This kid-" She place her hands on her waist.

"I'm not a kid..! And if I am so you do because we're classmates.." I crosses my arms.

"I'm not a kid.. Its not my problem that I look like one because you find me cute-" She smirk, and move her face closer to mine, I did the same.

"Wait what??! I never found you-"

"U-Um.. Your orders ma'am..?" The girl on the counter smile a bit at us, I move away from this idiot and smile back shyly, pointing at mint choco, I suddenly feel embarrased.

"One of that and a chocolate one please.." Yujin smile at the girl, wait.. Did I just said her name?!

"You lose.." She whisper at me, I crosses my arms.

"Whatever.." I sigh, she pat my shoulder and offer me the mint choco one.

"Here's yours.." She smile, when I'll try to grab it she move it away.

"Y-Yah!"

"Promise me we will be friends?" She smile widely, now looking at her this close I can say she looks like a puppy.

"Fine.. I promise.." I said, she hand it to me and drag me back to our seats, I quietly eat my ice cream while she's staring at me, I look at her.

"Formal intoduction?" She smile and offer me her hand.

"I'm Ahn Yujin.." She smile, I just shake her hand for a bit.

"Wonyoung... Jang Wonyoung.." I said, she smile again at me.

'Aish.. Cant she stop staring, I cant-'

"C-Can I have a piece of macaroon..?" She asked shyly, I facepalm.

"God, I though you keep staring at me for something but its for a piece of macaroon?" I grab one and hand her, she smile and hug me.

"Thank you Wonyoungie.." I sigh and hug back, I dont want to look bad so I did that

"Your welcome.. Yujin...unnie" Yes. I got to respect older ones.

"And just call me Yujin.." She move back and pat my head, I sigh again.

'For a puppy she talk to much...'

"Yujin.."

"Can you say that again??" She stare at me smilling, I shake my head.

"Nope.. Not-"

"Pleaseeee!" She hug my arm, I tried to push her.

"For goodness sake..." I sigh and look at her.

"Yujin... Move your hand away please.." I said, she move it away and eats her ice cream.

"I am with my driver.. I can drop you off your home.." She offer, I shook my head.

"I have my own driver too.."

'Pft.. You think you're the only one who have a driver..'

"Then you can drop me off on my home.." She smirk, I look at her in disbelief.

"No.."

"Yes..."

"No.."

"Come on.. Pleaseee.." She act cutely, in front of me, that wont work.

"No-"

"Hello.. Ah yes.. Tell dad that my friend will take me home.. Tell him its Jang Wonyoung.. You can go home without me.." I look at her and she hung up on her phone.

"You cant just leave me here alone right..?" She added, I sigh.

"F-Fine... Just for today...-" I got shock when she suddenly hug me.

-" I got shock when she suddenly hug me

"Thank youuu"

'S-So clingy..'