Thirty

Chaewon's POV

"Let's go"

"Y-Yah we are not done with the game.." Sakura hold Chaewon's hand while Hyewon is holding the other, basically they are kinda pulling me towards different directions.

"Kkura, we dont have time for this, we have some things we need to finish.." Hyewon sigh as she look at Sakura.

"J-Just five minutes come on..!" Kkura pout, I cant help but to look at the both of them still dont know what to do, of course I would want to go with Hyewon but Sakura is not letting me, but whatever they decide, I will just go with it.

"Fine five minutes.." Hyewon sat beside me as she watch us, I enjoy playing with Sakura-nii since she is very competitive and worth it opponent unlike Yena, competitive but easy to beat but if she practice more, Yena might be on my level on gaming.

"And done.. Thank you Chaewon!!" Sakura hug me, I can help but nod and smile at her, I help her finish a task on her game after all, but I already finish it on mine so it did not took long.

"So we have to go-" Hyewon stood up but Sakura hold her hand to stop her, is something going on with these two or what?

"Bring me plums later.."

"Fine.. Now Chaewon let's go!" Hyewon storm out while dragging me, before I got into the car I notice a delivery man in front of the building holding a boquet of red roses.

"Its for Minju.. I heard Yujin bought it for her.." Hyewon said as she get inside her car, I quickly get inside and look at the window.

'Red roses is not Minju's favorite.. It was always white, specially daisy, she prefer white because it represents purity and daisy because it represents simplicity.. She doesn't ask for more than what she have..'

"As if I care.." Lies.. To cover up everything.

"If you say so.." Hyewon laugh before starting the car and going to our destination. It was a restaurant inside a mall, not that much crowded and its very peaceful, I like the vibes here.

"Let's get to business shall we.." Hyewon hold her envelop again and pull out the papers by batch, it was so many papers that we might stay here until it closes.

"Imagine me gathering evidences of cases from 10 to 20 years ago until the present.." Hyewon laugh as she hand me a paper.

'Huh..? She even found out when I was born? When I study? J-Just how much information did she gather?'

"Looks like you are gathering papers starting when I was still an infant-"

"Exactly Ms. Kim.." Hyewon's tone suddenly turn serious, I will be honest, I'm not used to this tone of her but if that what will make her be serious on this matter then so be it.

"Please explain..?" I am aware that she have so many things she knows but I have to know the conclusions to her findings first, heck I wont read everything of the papers.

"You.. Ms. Kim Chaewon.. Is the real heir of Kim corporation and all the business the Kims' own.." Handing me another paper, it was a picture of Minju, her father and her mother.

"And that family.. Is an imposter.."

"W-What..?"

"They are never been a real Kim in the first place..."

'The guy who order to kill my parents.. And Minju.. Is not a real Kim..?'

"Mr. Kim, Minju's father, is an adopted child Chaewon.. And your father, is the only child of your grandparents.." Hyewon drop a so heavy news as she continue.

Flashback

Third person POV

"I'm going to US.." Hyewon packed her things while a girl remained quiet on their bed, not being able to take what will happend, she will be leave alone. Just by herself. Once again.

"W-Why..? I-I thought the case was close? A-And the guy who did it was imprisoned?" Sakura suddenly said, Hyewon stop for a moment before she release a heavy breathe.

"It was a closed case.. But not correctly closed.. I am going to US to be able to gather evidences without that Kim controlling me.." She pick up her baggage as she starts to walk out until a pair of arms hug her to stop her.

"H-Hyewon.. P-Please... Let's just live peacefuly.. You will still get your life be in danger if you continue." Sakura said almost in tears, for so long she have been staying with the latter and this will be the first time she will be alone. The feeling of being just herself in their apartment will just be empty.

"I-I'm sorry Sakura.. I owe the real Kims something... I have to repay them.." Facing the latter, a kiss was planted on her head and a re-assuring smile was all Sakura accepted before Hyewon walk out of her apartment.

Kang Hyewon, lived on Los Angeles alone, eventually had another stable job, she still continue into gather information with her connections back in Seoul. Her hired people gather evidences while Hyewon compile them, connecting each and every single little details together, it took her years but it was worth it, but something was missing, the most important part of the story.

"Where is the only heir of the Kim..?" With the knowledge of Minju, her friend, being not a real blood Kim, there were not any clues left to find the real one, so she went back to Korea once again, luckily by incident, she meet a Kim Chaewon.

Her notes add up exactly to how Kim Chaewon live her life.

An only child who lived with her parents at a small apartment in Busan, her mother is a native Busan and her father is born at Seoul. Her father worked in a factory which he handle the inspections, her mother used to work in a farm but stopped. Chaewon's father's background was the hardest one to find, Hyewon took so long and so much money but she reached her goal, she uncover his secrets from running away on his own family up to building his own without any trace to his real family, it was a magneficent story that he created inorder to save himself and his child from his adopted brother.

Flashback end