Thirty three

Meanwhile

"S-So you already know..?" Chaewon was still with Wonyoung on the same spot where she called Yena.

"I accidentally knew..." Wonyoung showed Chaewon a conversation, it was a group chat of her classmates and they are talking about an article about Minju and Yujin's engagement. Chaewon cant help but to look at Wonyoung, worried at the younger.

"I-I'm sorry Wonyoung.. I could have done anything I could but.. I-I cant.. I-I didnt.." Chaewon look down, she, again, blame herself, she knows Yujin will be the one Minju will be engaged at but what did she do? Nothing. Jelousy put up her pride and did nothing hoping Minju will be the one to do something.

But nothing changed. She got hurt, so is Wonyoung.

"Dont be sorry Chaewon-nii.. Its not your fault.." She felt a pat on her back as Wonyoung continued.

"But you know Chaewon-unnie what more hurts..?" Chaewon finally look at Wonyoung and notice her eyes are close to crying. She was hurt too. Imagine your friends congratulating your girlfriend being engaged to another person right in front of you, Wonyoung bare the pain alone, what is more worse is she tried to be fine when she is not.

"That Yujin hide that it was Minju-unnie.. That it was my cousin that is engaged to her.." Wonyoung cant help but to tear up, she trusted those two so much, she never knew this will come, that they eventually betray their trust on her.

"Wonyoung.."

"I-It was so unfair.. Totally so unfair.. Why did they hide it from me..? I-I am their best friend too.. Even Nako-unnie and Hitomi-unnie doesnt know any single details about this.." Wonyoung finally tear up, she release everything she have been keeping since this morning, she was thinking of spending time alone but she was glad she saw Chaewon here, she released all that is bothering her to someone she can trust.

Instead of answering, Chaewon hand Wonyoung her handkerchief for her tears and Wonyoung accepted it.

"I know you are sad because Yujin is your girlfr-" Before Chaewon continue, Wonyoung ask her back.

"You look sad too Chaewon-unnie.. So Minju-unnie is your girlfriend..?" Wonyoung straight up asked Chaewon, the latter look at her in shock, the last time she check she never show affection towards Minju when Yujin or Wonyoung are around, how did this girl knew she liked Minju? What she said was wrong, Chaewon never admit anything to Minju so obviously, the word girlfriend is not best to describe their relationship.

"The look on her eyes everytime you look at Minju-unnie is the way Yujin look at me.. I notice it in our first meeting Chaewon-unnie.. You like her dont you?" Wonyoung said, Chaewon cant help but to be amaze and shock at the same time, Wonyoung, only at the age of nineteen can already notice those things, a mature person with a face of a baby.

"We cant do anything about this Wonyoung... Only they can change it themselves.." Chaewon said as she hold the latter's hand, both of them are in pain right now, and she wants to help atleast Wonyoung to lessen the pain.

"Are you free tonight..? I'm going to a friend in Busan today.. Road trip.."

"Overnight?" Wonyoung wiped the remaining tears as Chaewon nod.

"Yes but I can drive you back if you want?" Wonyoung then shake her head and hold Chaewon's hand.

"I want to see the beach too.. I'm coming.. Overnight.." The two then spend the rest of the afternoon at the mall trying to forget their problem and worries. No Minju, No Yujin.. Just Chaewon and Wonyoung.

"Oh cute.." Wonyoung stop at a claw machine as she sip her mint choco drink. Chaewon saw how Wonyoung's eyes sparkles while looking at the bunny stuffed toy, in a speed of light Chaewon already exchange her money for the coins needed to get that thing.

"Challenge accepted.." Stretching her arms Chaewon gets ready to her game, to get that bunny out of that machine to Wonyoung's arms.

"B-But Chaewon-unnie-" Its too childish, Wonyoung thought as she tried to stop the older one, they could just buy one if they want but Chaewon didnt even move an inch in front of the machine.

"Just stay back.. I got this.." She smile as she show the coins she bought, Wonyoung let out a sigh as she nod and waited. At first its obvious that they will never get that bunny out, until all her coins was used and still no bunny on Wonyoung's hand.

"Just wait here.."

"Unnie its fine.. You look tired.." Wonyoung hold Chaewon's hand, the latter just smile and hold it back.

"We will get that bunny no matter what.." Chaewon's eye smile suddenly showed, Wonyoung was a bit shock but she smile back with her and nod, she cant argue with her fighting spirit, she cant bring her down when she is really high.

It took Chaewon another cash before the claw finally grasp on the bunny.

"Please.. Please.. Lets go home.. Please.." The claw went down together with all the prayers she chant to get the toy, Wonyoung on the other hand cant hide her happiness, or should I say her laugh. This childish side of Chaewon was hidding on her serious face.

"Fighting Chaewon-unnie!"

"Yah! Wonyoung!!" Chaewon was all smile when the claw finally take it to the claim, it was the same bunny Wonyoung pointed out.

"There there.." Chaewon clasp both her hand as the claw send the bunny down, it was all in slow motion, the way Chaewon stares desperately on the claw to not let go and it really didnt, it was sent to the outside world.

"W-Wonyoungie!" Chaewon move down and grab the bunny in her arms.

"I-I got it!" After all the hardships and sweat Chaewon release, she finally got what Wonyoung want.

"T-Thank you Chaewon-unnie!" Chaewon hand the bunny towards Wonyoung which Wonyoung hug too, including Chaewon in the hug.

"So.. What will you name the bunny?"

"Its a secret.." Wonyoung smile, Chaewon cant help but to smile and nod tip toeing just to pat her head.

"Alrighty.."

"Hmm.."

'Ssamu..' Wonyoung smile as their mall hang out continues.

It was 5 pm when they decided to go and prepare their things, Chaewon also said she will be picking up Wonyoung later at six which the latter agreed at, Chaewon got her car on the company then drove back to their apartment, luckily Minju was not there yet, maybe she was spending time with Yujin again, she check her phone for any message from Yena but that one was from Minju.

[Dont stress yourself too much from work Chaewon-ah.]

Maybe Hyewon told Minju that she will be working at Kwon company tonight, well, Chaewon dont mind it, she just dont want to see her, her father and Yujin yet, not yet.